• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

How does it compare to my review?
I just logged in to read for comparison. Just into the first third and I am with you there. Very tasty and I do get that bready component as well as a zest in the retro. Only Espinosa I have had before this was the Murcielago and didn't care for it. Had the blood orange last week and enjoyed it but this is a great smoke so far. Perfect burn and draw.

I just logged in to read for comparison. Just into the first third and I am with you there. Very tasty and I do get that bready component as well as a zest in the retro. Only Espinosa I have had before this was the Murcielago and didn't care for it. Had the blood orange last week and enjoyed it but this is a great smoke so far. Perfect burn and draw.
Always nice to hear I’m on the mark. I am excited to try the blood orange. @PaulTra

Couple cigars from today and yesterday. YG BHK52 rott from the group buy that burned and pulled fantastic. The Ashton Symmetry burned like dogshit and asymmetrically, ironically enough. Wished it burned better because it tasted like it could have been really good.20230612_175220.jpg20230613_160931.jpg