• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

What was she like?
Prelight was quite floral along a bit of hay. Taste was sweet but not a predominant Nicaragua Estelí sweet. More like a black tea (not the heavy bergamot ones) with some depth changing along the cigar. It's a loose box press and the burnline was sharp. No predominant retrohale, and a unsalted nut mix after taste. Long finish, smokeable to the nub, though the flavor profile in the 3th half was quite consistent.

Had rested it for nearly 2 years.

Sitting in the city center, listening to barrel organ in the distance, looking at boats crossing the Rhine River.
Couldn't have picked a better cigar.

A very old haut 10 from illusione that could have been in a museum. Like powdered sugar that lost some of its sweetness. Never tasted such a fluffy cigar.
InCollage_20230128_132012795.jpg
All spice has mellowed out. Might need to hunt down the box it came from. I know it's still out there.

Wrapper: Nicaragua (Corojo)
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

Sitting in the city center, listening to barrel organ in the distance, looking at boats crossing the Rhine River.
Couldn't have picked a better cigar.

A very old haut 10 from illusione that could have been in a museum. Like powdered sugar that lost some of its sweetness. Never tasted such a fluffy cigar.
View attachment 65052
All spice has mellowed out. Might need to hunt down the box it came from. I know it's still out there.

Wrapper: Nicaragua (Corojo)
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
One of my top 5 all time favorite cigars…absolutely brilliant!

Along this road leading out of town you can find a path. Climb over the fence and walk about 2 miles there will be a treetrunk bridge. Cross this bridge and you will be greeted by a single bench, angled just right out of the wind. My favorite spot during a storm. Smoking the AVO Improvisation LE20

InCollage_20230129_130106926.jpg

Wrapper: Ecuador (Connecticut)
Binder: Ecuador (Semillia 151 Seco)
Filler: Dominican Republic (Piloto Ligero, Piloto Viso, San Vicente Ligero & San Vicente Seco)