• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

That Prive was rolled a little rough if I remember correctly. I think it's intentional. That scrappy Cuban-esque type roll. I still can't roll a lancero or presidente to save my life. Props to the Torcedores and Torcedoras that make it look easy.
How are your rolls doing? That one you sent me was good.

Today's smoke celebrated a new tradition. Smoke when public transport is on strike.

Macanudo 2022 LE
They apply Tercio aging in the bark of the majestic Royal Palm (like pick below).

Definitely one of the better macanudo I've smoked. A wonderful bright tasting, mellow mouth feel Connecticut with a sweet palate coating finish.

SmartSelect_20230222_175136_Samsung Internet.jpg
InCollage_20230222_174458058.jpg

WRAPPER: Ecuador Connecticut
BINDER: Mexico
Filler: Brazil, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic

Today's smoke celebrated a new tradition. Smoke when public transport is on strike.

Macanudo 2022 LE
They apply Tercio aging in the bark of the majestic Royal Palm (like pick below).

Definitely one of the better macanudo I've smoked. A wonderful bright tasting, mellow mouth feel Connecticut with a sweet palate coating finish.

View attachment 65685
View attachment 65684

WRAPPER: Ecuador Connecticut
BINDER: Mexico
Filler: Brazil, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic
What's the smell like up there with the trash/refuse workers on strike, too? I've seen some photos of garbage piles there. I don't know if those were as bad as the media photographer was trying to make it look, but if so...

What's the smell like up there with the trash/refuse workers on strike, too? I've seen some photos of garbage piles there. I don't know if those were as bad as the media photographer was trying to make it look, but if so...
Was in inner city Amsterdam today it's bad but normal aswell, seen and smelled worse. Same shit different day👌