• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Quesada Oktoberfest Uber 2022 Edition. Whiskey bottle for size comparison. Perfect draw but a pain to smoke. Had this before in a smaller vitola and definitely liked it better. But hey, had to smoke this sometime and today felt right.

View attachment 67682

Wrapper: Mexican San Andres
Binder: Dominican Republic
Filler: Dominican Republic
I swear that Quesada changes the Oktoberfest blend every year...

It was alot better then I was expecting from such a small cigar. Great taste interesting smell medium-bold and very strong compared to what I'm used to from a traditional petite Corona. Not familiar with these types of cigars. But I'm not sure if the $10-$20 a stick box price is worth it for such a small cigar.

CigarPage has bundles of 10 in lanceros for $30 right now.

What do you think of them? I have the lances in my cart.. along with the Champagne robustos.. $40 for 10ct right now.
I had the Megilla Gorilla and this is my review of it.

Date: 02/21/23 Wrapper: Habano
Origin: Nicaragua
Cigar Brand: Megilla Wrapper Color: Maduro
Cigar Name: Gorilla Filler Type(s): Nicaraguan
Manufacturer: Build Quality: 9
Cigar Size: 6x60 Shape: Gordo
Gift/Purchased: Cigar Page Rest/Age: 5 Weeks
Cost: $7 Strength: Full

Review

Drink: AK47 by Black Rifle Coffee / Splash of F.V. Creamer
Where: Tunning my bike

Unlit

Smell: Nice pleasant smell Cold Draw: Medium
Flavor Of Cap:
Notes:
1st 3rd
[Image: 20230221-175354.jpg]
Smell: new smell that i could not quit place Draw: Medium
Taste: Strong Ash: Light grey and uniform
Notes: Cigar started with a strong punch Burn: Even

2nd 3rd

[Image: 20230221-180658.jpg]
Smell: nice strong full smell Draw: Medium
Taste: Got a little bit of a woody tases off and on Ash: Light grey
Notes: Cigar slowly getting stronger Burn: Even

3rd 3rd
[Image: 20230221-180634.jpg]

Smell: Very think robust smell Draw: Medium
Taste: Cigar was very strong towards the end Ash: Light grey
Notes: Cigar started to not want to stay fully lit Burn: Even

Final Impressions

Overall I liked this cigar, a little to strong for me towards the end and had to let it go out shortly before the band. About an inch before the band the cigar did not want to stay fully lit. Not sure if this was because I was reaching my limit and not puffing on it the same or if it was the cigar. If you like a strong cigar this might just be the one for you.

CigarPage has bundles of 10 in lanceros for $30 right now.

What do you think of them? I have the lances in my cart.. along with the Champagne robustos.. $40 for 10ct right now.

Very good. Even better price.
That email is what encouraged me to pull one out and give it another go. I've smoked two now and both have performed above average.

J Jordan Telephone Booth ROTT during last evenings Vherf. Very nice, impeccable burn, great smoke production. Nice apricot and believe some nutmeg. The wrapper was beyond wow. I must be a old, tired dog cause the Olor ligero didn't bite my ass, but it were nice.

IMG_2331.jpeg