• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signature Garcia Family Churchill - Must be a good helping of ligero because this was much stronger than it looks. Similar Nic Habano wrapper as many of his blends but a Ecuadorian Sumatra binder adds a nice creamy/nutty factor. Criollo fillers give it spice and strength. Very nice!

Smoking a Monte 4, not sure of the year. Purchased it from Ben (modo22). I have read mixed reviews of these and their infamous consistency problems. This, however, is heavenly. Waves of milk coffee and chocolate. It's been six years since I had a Monte. Thanks for the opportunity to have this one Ben!

Not today, but over the weekend I had a DPG MY Father Le Bijou 1922 petite corona. Soooo good. I highly recommend you pick this up. My B&M has this stick in a few other sizes. I cant wait to try them all. :thumbs:

Broke open the goodie locker tonight and had a Fuente WOAN with six months age. Right to the nub while bs'ing with my FOG next door.

Tabacos Baez SF Corona this morning.
Viaje Skull & Bones Daisy Cutter after dinner.
La Aurora 100 Anos Churchill to end the day.

Had a DC lancero Monday with ~5 years on it that was good (finally). Last night I smoked a Johnny O (poker run?)that started off like garbage but ended with a lot of nice flavor.

Pepin CC Toro OTT - seems to have survived the heat. Still, I'm hoping recovery helps them a bit. The first third was iffy.

RP Olde World Maduro Torpedo the other night--still one of the few Rockies I really like. Great taste out of the gate, but the last third left a bit to be desired.

Tonight it's a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979--I used to not like these, but I'm enjoying the revisit. The sticks had a couple years of downtime and it's smoking wonderfully!

Last night was an AVO 80th that I got from my Secret Santa. (thanks)

This was a creamy and thouroughly enjoyable stick. A+!!!

Just another slow Thursday (7/29)...

Oliva Conn. Reserve Toro
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
CAO La Traviata Favorito
Berger & Argenti Clasico Rothschild
Kristoff Maduro Churchill
La Aurora 107 Robusto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back