• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to have one of the Limited Release Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto! Awesome smoke might i add!

Blake.

I smoked three cigars from the sampler I bought from rawrr(chun).

H Upmann Monarch SCU NOV 00
Le Hoyo Du Roi DGC CCUA
JL Panetelas Superba CVA JUN 01

All were in great shape. I just had to sample these tasty buggers! :)

Le Hoyo Du Roi DGC CCUA

I had the Du Roi and the JL Superba as well, fantastic smokes! How was the Upmann Monarch? That one is next on my list :D

Edit: ok, I lied and went with the PLPC instead of the Monarch. Superb, everything I hoped my first PLPC would be. Chun, you're the man.

Been awhile for a cigar so I smoked a cigar at my sister's house. :thumbs:

Le Hoyo Du Roi DGC CCUA

I had the Du Roi and the JL Superba as well, fantastic smokes! How was the Upmann Monarch? That one is next on my list :D

Edit: ok, I lied and went with the PLPC instead of the Monarch. Superb, everything I hoped my first PLPC would be. Chun, you're the man.
First PLPC! - I try and keep them in stock. To me, it's a great everyday smoke.

The Monarch started poorly but by the second half very enjoyable. Of course, some settling might help.

I'm enjoying chun's sampler - and rather quickly, I fear. :)

Yes, I'm a lush just smoking everything up right away.

Illusione Epernay Le Matin this morning.
DPG Blue Lancero this afternoon.
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto to end the day.

Tobacos Baez Serie H Famoso - I really like this wrapper and the blend is powerful, IMO.

I smoked an Anejo #46 on the drive down to the coast and drove part of the the beach. Then walked the pier with my sister to the very end of the line this time. Right up to the Red light that blinks in the Gulf. Was a pretty good time. :thumbs:

Popped my Anejo cherry last night with a 2005 #48 in the Blind Review PIF-- thanks Greg (bluue13)!

Today I'm keeping it mellow with an Avo Domaine #10 purchased a few years ago. Mild, but it has a creamy taste that's not bad at all.

For the weekend- I had an Oliva serie O robusto on Sat. and then this afternoon I enjoyed an Anejo #48. Man those things are fantastic! Probably one of the best smelling and tasting cigars out there (at least from what I've had thus far). Highly recommended if you can get manage to get your hands on some!

Status
Not open for further replies.