• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berger & Argenti Clasico Rothschild this morning.
Illusione Epernay Le Matin this evening.

I spent most of the day at Outlaw South. While there I smoked three great cigars:
AF Anejo #55
La Gloria Cubana CRA Perfecto
Don Pepin Serie JJ Selectos

Another slow Thursday...

Berger & Argenti Clasico Rothschild
CAO La Traviata Divino
La Aurora 107 Robusto
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
DGP Cuban Classic 1979
Padron 3000 Maduro

I smoked an Anejo #46 on my way down to the Gulf and back. :thumbs:

I smoked a Hemingway Signature Maduro and I gave my mom's boyfriend a WOAM and he enjoyed it. Smoked them while relaxing in the pool. :thumbs:

Opus X Perfecxion No. 5. Great way to end the night just before it got dark outside. :thumbs:

After that PSP2, I mowed the lawn and checked through the Vino. I opened the box of CoRos from mid '09 and it seems they have settled in nicely - that heavenly aroma is back! Enjoying it in the garage with a glass of ice water and a good book.

I smoked a fanflippintastic Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto I received from my buddy Investandprosper... Thank you brother, this was YUM-MAY! :thumbs:

Started a day of house chores with yet another Fuente Sig Sungrown. Each one is better than the last which shows they did need some recovery. Not too surprising in this heat.

Chores done I settled in with a movie and a RASS - both fun. From Paris with Love with John Travolta bald and the RASS was better than popcorn!

Finished with a Partagas Petite Corona Especiales - the best value CC, IMO.

Had my first Fuente Best Seller tonight. That smoked so smooth that I honestly got it down to 1/4 inch without a toothpick. I guessed I enjoyed it.

DPG Serie JJ Maduro Robusto this morning.
La Reloba Habano Robusto after dinner.
EP Carrillo Short Run Delirios to end the day.

Nosotros Corona on the ride into work.

LFD Factory Press 3. Very, very good. Like smoking a Hershey bar :thumbs:

Yesterday:
Punch Churchill from 2000 - Fantastic!
CAO La Traviata Toro - Nasty. I've tried two now, and hated them both.
Today:
Opus X Super Beli - Meh...
HdM Epi #2 - Ok, but it was in rough shape.

Davidoff Winston Churchill Chequers the other night-- great first two thirds, bitter as hell at the end. I'll try some more to see if that bitterness was an aberration.

I smoked a fanflippintastic Cohiba Maduro 5 Secreto I received from my buddy Investandprosper... Thank you brother, this was YUM-MAY! :thumbs:

Glad you enjoyed it bro! I smoked about 4 of them within 2 days, and had to stop myself before I went through the rest of that box. They're so good. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.