• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed the PSP2 up with a Juan Lopez PC, which was good for the first 2/3 but then disappointed. It had the classic JL creaminess, then just went bitter. Fired up a Padron Londres to round out the afternoon, and what a great cigar this is! Such a good box.

Smoked a Padilla Habano Artisano Perfecto earlier that was actually pretty good. Started off kinda mild but it picked up in the 2nd half and ended nicely.

Broke down and fired up a 5 Vegas miami last night. I really enjoyed this cigar. Much better than any other from 5 Vegas I have smoked.

Brandon

I had a Tatuaje Noella and found out that I need to learn how to slow down, especially with these smaller smokes 

At the Pepin event the last two days:
Pepin blue lancero (from the lancero sampler pack)
Johnny O cazador shagfoot
Padilla 1932 churchill (the old Pepin blend - one of the best cigars ever made)
Taboada torpedo
Pepin JJ maduro robusto

My palate needs a break.

At the Outlaw's Pepin event today, I only had time to smoke a My Father Lancero. :thumbs:

San Cristobal Fabuloso and Cain F torp; 1792 Bourbon and Hulu.com (Eureka and Haven tonight). Plus Freyfaxi, a harvest celebration in my folkways. It's been a pretty good evening all around!

~Boar

After running on calls till 4am, I needed something to really relax. A tat reserva J21 with 3 years on it hit the spot! Still lots of taste behind it.

While washing the wife's car, a cigar I hardly pull out to smoke, a La Aurora puro vintage salamon. 2 hours later and I'm just on the tail end of it, this is a great cigar!

Yesterday I fired up a Benchmade cazadores while doing some yard work. This one was solid for the money. These have been a little hit or miss for me in the past, but the past few have been "HIT". :thumbs:

Brandon

Tat Noella yesterday while relaxing in the yard. Great smoke, I've gotta restock on these!

At the Outlaw's Pepin event today, I only had time to smoke a My Father Lancero. :thumbs:
You are so lucky to live in close proximity to the Outlaw. They have to be one of the national treasures to cigar smokers!

But I like the thicker My Fathers(#3 is perfect to me). I just finished a '00 Punch DC that was a great example of a Cuban DC. A great long smoke.

I decided yesterday it was a good idea to rotate my cigars in the coolidor and my desktop humidor. Later in the evening I pulled out my last Opus X Power Ranger from Dec 2009 and smoked it while relaxing in the pool again.

Last night: Siglo II. Excellent once it passed the 1/3. Hints of vanilla.
sigloII.jpg

Tonight: Johnny O Ninja Dart. Strong ammonia at the start, but soon mellowed into a stellar cigar. Caramel, toasted tobacco, very rich. Waves of licorice at the halfway point. The aroma off the burning wrapper reminded me of a CoRo I had last week. This beast lasted two hours!
ninjadart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.