• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murcielago Rothschilde - yummy way to start the day! :)

These are a bit pricey at MSRP but at $4/stick I paid, well worth it. Lots of cocoa and coffee, perfect burn and draw. The only minus is the ash is a bit flaky.

I am currently enjoying a Cuba Aliados Miami CRA Toro while watching my son play in the backyard.

I went to the annual Shack HERF (100+ people) in Marblehead, OH this wekeend. Here are some of the cigars I smoked. I am SURE there are some I left off:

Friday:
'02 Cohiba Reserva Pyramid
El Triunfador No. 1
NHC Reserva
601 Blue
Ramon Allones 8-9-8
Cohiba Maduro
Partagas Lusitania
San Cristobal de la Habana
Padilla 1932
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
Juan Lopez Swiss RE

Saturday:
'01 Quai 'D Orsay Imperiales
2 bowls of Frog Morton Across The Pond
Cabaiguan Guapo 46
Tatuaje Victoria
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Lancero
'70's Dunhill
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
Nosotros Corona
'1920's Clear Havana

Sunday:
Oliva Connecticut Lonsdale
'07 Vegas Robaina Famoso
'08 Por Laranaga Petit Corona
'09 Quai 'D Orsay Corona Claro
1 bowl of McConnell's Scottish Cake

Here are the pictures: http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z282/elderboy02/Shack%20Herf%202010/

Today:
Quesada Tributo. Not impressed.

I went to the annual Shack HERF (100+ people) in Marblehead, OH this wekeend. Here are some of the cigars I smoked. I am SURE there are some I left off:

Friday:
'02 Cohiba Reserva Pyramid
El Triunfador No. 1
NHC Reserva
601 Blue
Ramon Allones 8-9-8
Cohiba Maduro
Partagas Lusitania
San Cristobal de la Habana
Padilla 1932
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
Juan Lopez Swiss RE

Saturday:
'01 Quai 'D Orsay Imperiales
2 bowls of Frog Morton Across The Pond
Cabaiguan Guapo 46
Tatuaje Victoria
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Lancero
'70's Dunhill
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
Nosotros Corona
'1920's Clear Havana

Sunday:
Oliva Connecticut Lonsdale
'07 Vegas Robaina Famoso
'08 Por Laranaga Petit Corona
'09 Quai 'D Orsay Corona Claro
1 bowl of McConnell's Scottish Cake

Here are the pictures: http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z282/elderboy02/Shack%20Herf%202010/

Today:
Quesada Tributo. Not impressed.

Holy crap man! That is more cigars than I smoke in a month. Nice!

I smoked a '99 VR Classico and a Hemingway Maduro Untold Story. Loved both of them. Especially the aged VR. :D

New release 858SG last night, great cigar.
Tonight it's a Diplo #5...always a tasty little smoke, too bad they discontinued them.

'07 RASCC - these are like candy bars! :)

CI Legends Pepin - delicious! I let it go out once and it was really tasty after relighted.

It is in the mid 60's right now in KC, so I am at the park with my son. While watching him play, I am enjoying a Cusano Habano LXI Robusto.

Finally decided to light up my first Padron Millennium and it was a good cigar!

Lot of smoke, lots of flavor, but I can't say it was great because it left me feeling like I wanted more of it. I chalk it up to the hype surrounding this aged cigar, I drank the kool-aid so I'm thankful for the opportunity to try something not made anymore.

An hour later I fired up a Padron '26 no.9 maduro since I was still in the mood and this cigar made the ride complete! Sipping it like MadMonk suggests really brought out the hidden flavors. Made me wish I had sipped the Millinnium more often, maybe things would have been different.

Geez, I'm beginning to sound like a heart-broken young puppy :laugh:

Finished the night with an H. Upmann Mag 48 LE from John (Investandprosper) , great short smoke on an even better day!

Today I enjoyed a Benchmade and a Brickhouse while at the dog park with Bond and our dogs. Great time, and thanks to BJ for the smoke! :thumbs:

Brandon

Antonio 1970. Really wasn't much of anything. It piped on me for about four inches. Won't but another anytime soon.

Cohiba siglo iv. Good but draw was too tight, which made it hard to savor and also made me draw more often than I should to keep it lit. Smoked it halfway then got annoyed and ended it. Did a post mortem and it looked great. Very nice leaves, I wish I could have re rolled it myself and finished it

Status
Not open for further replies.