• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a tasty PSD4 with hojadepuro this afternoon. :love: <----- applies to the cigar only.

I had a good day. I started with the Bolivar PC 1998 and followed it up later with a Opus x Petit Lancero with 2 to 3 years on it before dinner. I finished the evening with a Hemingway Signature Sungrown unknown age on it while relaxing in the pool with the family. A pretty damn good day. :D

Went to a cigar tasting at my local B&M,they invited a cigar roller ,it was very cool to watch him do his thing.

Got myself a few sticks he rolled that night,they called 'Madu' ;)
Will light one up today
P020910_200501.jpg

Boy, that looks quite toothsome, jepe.

This morning I had a Punch (Nic) robust (fantastic!) and this evening I had a Casa Torano Connecticut toro (average).

Went to a cigar tasting at my local B&M,they invited a cigar roller ,it was very cool to watch him do his thing.

Got myself a few sticks he rolled that night,they called 'Madu' ;)
Will light one up today
P020910_200501.jpg

Boy, that looks quite toothsome, jepe.

One of the worst cigars I have ever had,couldn't even finished half of it.
I guess its true that a nice wrapper isn't saying much about the quality of the cigar.

I will NOT smoke a RASCC today.

One of the worst cigars I have ever had,couldn't even finished half of it.
I guess its true that a nice wrapper isn't saying much about the quality of the cigar.

That sucks... it looked promising. Maybe the other ones you got will smoke better with a few months of humi time?

Tonight was a Cohiba Siglo II. Started off tremendously well with great flavors, but after the halfway point it turned into a dud. Couldn't keep it lit to save my life so I put it down with about an inch and a half left. :(

Did you?

Edit:
I think there is a bug :p
I only post once, but it shows three times.

Yet another PSD4 with hojadepuro. This time, however, a thunderstorm was rolling through. It's hard to beat smoking during a storm. :thumbs:

Illusione Nosotros toro, this is changing to a pretty good smoke. Caught a medical call just after 2/3's of it and had to lay it down, oh well, it's not a wallet breaker.

Did you?
YES! I was proud of myself, too. :)

I just finished a DPG CC Toro. Best of the line, IMO.

I am relaxing with a AF Hemingway Signature Sungrown before heading to Brent's to smoke the night away!

Status
Not open for further replies.