• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVO #3 natural Churchill. Somewhat one dimensional but overall a relaxing and enjoyable smoke. It did have a particularly nice aroma.

Illusione Epernay Le Ferme this evening. Very good, but coming straight from the B&M today, I think it was a little wet. I'll give the next one a month or so in the humi and see what that does.

At the drive-in, I had an Alec Bradley Tempus CRA Toro and a LFD Habano Perfecto.

At the drive-in, I had an Alec Bradley Tempus CRA Toro and a LFD Habano Perfecto.

Hawk, I bought an Alec Bradley Tempus Ceenturia (been in the humidor for a week or so) never had it but have heard good things about his cigars..Might smoke that one next.

A Vegas Robaina Famoso that I got from a great BOTL here. It's amazingly flavorful and thoroughly enjoyable, even despite some burn issues. It's the perfect way to enjoy what's turned out to be a beautiful Sunday.

My father lancero while washing the rims and tires, smoked it hard like I do yard gars but it still had good flavors.

I smoked an Anejo #46 yesterday. It was a pretty nice day considering things down here near the coast. But tomorrow will be a fun day filled with plenty of awesome cigars to take down. Maybe one from Carlito's Secret Stash may have to go. Will see... :0

Fired up an Opus X Perfecxcion #4 night before last night...I believe hojadepuro and Bond might be swinging by again this evening - hoping for a rain smoke. Tonight I'm going with an Ashton VSG Wizard.

Smoked a Boli Corona Gigantes this afternoon.
Now sitting in the backyard with an Illusione 888 Candela.

AVO #3 natural Churchill. Somewhat one dimensional but overall a relaxing and enjoyable smoke. It did have a particularly nice aroma.
Yeah I tend to think the same thing, they're a little light on the smoke too...

Punch Corona to start the day(Thanks Julius)

Murcielago Rothschilde after dinner and now I'm relaxing with a dram of Aberlour 12YO and a Legends Pepin. These cigars go very well with a light single malt.

Status
Not open for further replies.