• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend at the Outlaw's Litto Gomez parties I enjoyed:
DL 700 Maduro
DL Lancero
El Museo
DL Chisel Maduro

This morning's smoke was an Arganese Nicaraguan Figurado 6.5"x54. The cigar started out with a blast of pepper and settled down into a fairly medium/mild smoke that burned very well and had a great woody profile with occasional sweetness and no real downsides other than being a yard gar. Better than a lot of Rocky Patel blends. Considering I got 10 of these off Joe's Jam for $17.50 shipped, they are a home run.

This evening's smoke is a two year old Cohiba Siglo IV bought offn' a CPer. In the first third I was disappointed by a fairly ordinary Dominican profile but after I got into the second third, WOW! This cigar is FANTASTIC!

'08 Trini Coloniales during the first game and CI Legends Pepin while Kolb was having his brains rearranged.

Cubao No. 2 before the Bengals game.

Very good!

Good reminder for me Elderboy, I forgot I have some lancero size of this brand. Gonna light one and see how it may or may not have changed with some time.

Today a H. Upmann Monarch from '01 sent from Investandprosper. Draw was initially too firm, but I left it in my humi to dry out a bit and today was the day!
Great mellow smoke, put me in a great mood.
Tonight a tat Petit Cazadores Reserva, holy cow! Lots of leather and it hit the spot.

Had a few minutes to spare after studying yesterday and decided to have a Ramón Allones Small Club Coronas courtesy of Dave /\. Great way to end my day.

Thanks Dave  

Smoked a VSG Corona Gordo from 06-07, excellent smoke, especially when paired with a couple of fingers of Wellers Old Antique bourbon.

Ken

Heck, forgot to mention having a sweet Johnny O thanks to Gavin. Little bitty sucker ( so she said ) but mighty nice. If any you turkeys going to say something here, be desecrate, ( please ).

Plus, I guess I can't spell either.

A San Cristobal Fabuloso (I've always loved these, but with a steady source of supply now they've really become my go-to smoke) and a little spice bomb of an Epernay to finish off an evening of True Blood and Haven.

~Boar

Lost track of all the cigars I have been smoking other than they have been the San Cristobal Lancero, LFD DL-700 Maduro, Anejo #48's and Padron 6k Maduros since this weekend. :thumbs:

Went digging in the humi and found a Vegas Robaina Maestros ER España release bought off a fellow CP'er here. Smoked it to within an inch of its life.

Status
Not open for further replies.