• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gifted '08 WOAM with a Shipyard Prelude ale. Good stuff.

RASCC
BRC
Oliva MBIII Robusto - I like these more every time I smoke one!

Bolivar Corona Extra from FEB '07 with coffee after dinner. Haven't had time to relax all week, feels goooooood!

So I just polished off an Arturo Fuente 858. I enjoyed it and thought it was really mellow overall. Since I'm trying to learn the flavors, it was a little disappointing that this one didn't seem to change up a lot. It started like a bitter chocolate, joined by some fragrant wood about halfway through. When I got close to the band I got a few strong doses of pepper, then everything merged and mellowed out towards the end. I'd definitely try these again.

Cohiba Esplendidos
1057fe63.jpg

27956ab0.jpg

With this bad boy!
2dbe4120.jpg

Looks like I smoked a Monte Edmundo, CoRo and a Monte #2 to finish the evening off. :thumbs:

Enjoyed my first AVO, had the AVO classic with my morning coffee. Don't usally smoke the mild-medium cigars, but this was a great smoke. Tons of creamy goodness. I think i'll have to get more of these.

It was a great weather day here in KC. While doing yard work/listening to the Chiefs game, I enjoyed two CRA Toros -- Cusano and Rocky Patel.

Windy but warm (77) day in Dallas. Sat out with my neighbor and watched the wind whoop up on the leaves while I tried a Chaveta. This cigar has possibilities and would at least suggest that you pick up two and give them a try. Superior wrapper and full maduro color, very abundant smoke, good burn to puff ratio and I rate this a medium smoke. Although they say it has six months age, I will rest the next two just a tad longer.

i gave my sister and her boyfriend a WOAM from this year and I smoked the RyJ Duke EL 2009. A pretty good day considering things. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.