• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat.: Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 (ISOM), Tatuaje Anarchy, Padron 1926 Maduro No. 6 and many others at a herf.

Sun: Padron 2000 Maduro, Kristoff Ligero Robusto

This weekend i smoked quite a few cigars: Arturo Fuente Anejo 46, Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig, Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, Padron Serie 1926 No. 6, Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra. Enjoyted the all except for the T52. Much prefar the #9.

I smoked a Hemingway Signature Maduro with a year on it today. With it still being 68 degrees out, I will probably end up smoking another cigar. Gotta love the warm temperatures at this time of year. :thumbs:

Padilla Miami Corona this morning.

La Riqueza No. 5 Petite Corona and Vengeance Series 98 Robusto this afternoon.

Murcielago Churchill this evening.

Going to do the eclipse watch thing tonight, so a Fuente #48 DM1 is on the burn list.

DPG Blue from a couple years ago while watching the moon turn orange!

Clear skies so i pulled out a Hemingway Untold Story Maduro while watching the Eclipse. :thumbs:

Smoked a Partagas short from `98 gifted from Par 3 Cigars last time we met, beautiful smoke on a rainy day.

Thanks PJ!

I fired up a Opus X Scorpio Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box. Its a shame its gone as its a damn good cigar. I need a few boxes of these. :thumbs:

I had a Tatuaje Unicas gift from (Whopper) Thank you sir & I also had a Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin at a Christmas Party at my local B&M it was a great night

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break this morning.

LFD Carajos Oscuro this afternoon.

Ave Maria Crusader this evening.

Today I got to sample an 858 rosado which was quite tasty. :thumbs:

This evening I fired up a Tat Regios to finish off the night. I was very excited about this, but it was just so so. :angry:

Brandon

Last night a Hemi Signature Maduro and a Tat Noella Reverva while enjoying some Egg Nog from AVB's recipe.

It was 68 degrees out on the porch at like 7am so I smoked a GM Culebra from JO. It was a beautiful way to start the day.

LFD Carajos Oscuro this morning.

La Riqueza No. 4 this afternoon.

Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro Terra Novo to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.