• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked some good cigars over my B'Day and yesterday.

HdM Epi #2
Boli RC
My Father LB Petite Pobusto

and my last Berger & Argenti Entubar Torpedo. I'm sold on these and the New Year will find a box of these in my coolerdor.

I smoked a Sancho A from 2005. :thumbs:

Only had time for 1 cigar today so I picked carefully. I chose a VR Unicos from my SS.

Great smoke while I walked the dogs before the rains came back, ended up watching the tail end of Home Alone 2 till I nubbed it.

I smoked a Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown Corona & an Illoisione HL Maduro today what a way to start of the holidays

Yolanda custom shagfoot- mmmm, thanks Sam!
2000 Hemi Signature Maduro - thanks Jerry (not on the board)!

-Rob

A Padron 1964 45 maduro, I fully understand the cigar of the year thing after smoking this, unreal!!! An Anejo 77 which was great but should have smoked it before the Padron! Merry Christmas my brothas!

I just put out a Padron '26 #6 Maduro - amazing on all counts.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Steve

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break this afternoon.

Tatuaje Anarchy this evening.

Merry Christmas! :)

I smoked a Hemingway Classic Maduro till we got hammered with rain.

I fired up a Opus X Forbidden X Lancero from the CFCF 2010 box. A tasty smoke. :thumbs:

CAO La Traviata Radiante
Punch Coronation
Miura Panama Robusto
While drinking Glen Livet 12yo , Glenfiddich 12yo and Haig Dimple 15yo

A Perfecxion X #5, A Opus X Love affair, A Opus X shark, A opus X special edition from the charity 2010 box, and a Padron no. 45 maduro, what a great day!! Merry Christmas my brothas!

Status
Not open for further replies.