• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFD Airbender Chisel. Good Cigar with a great burn and construction. Can't be an easy one to make.

5 Vegas Miami Toro while shoveling snow this morning.

La Aroma de Cuba EE No. 5 this evening.

Opus X Double Robusto... Burn, draw, and construction were flawless till the very end when it required a minor touch up.. Great cigar.

Just finished an Anejo #48 was very nice with no tar buildup like I have been reading about.

Padilla Miami Corona
DPG Blue Invictos
Bolivar Belicosos Finos
Tatuaje Anarchy
San Miguel Torpedo

I smoked a SLR today after I got home from the VA Clinic in Richmond. Next week is the Houston VA. Oh fun fun fun.

Had to Give a lift to my Lady 130 miles away for a convention.
Before I left for some reason that I don't know I brought a 2 years old Partagas Serie D #4

On my way back I hit a big snowstorm. I was glad I had the Partagas with me. I Smoked the crap out of my car for little more than 60 min. The 130 miles felt like a 30 miles joyride.
I had only water to drink but with a Good smoke water is like XO Cognac

I hadn't smoked a cigar in a bit but broke down with a CoRo and a dram of spiced rum.

Planning on a Monte #2 sunday. :)

Enjoying a My Father gifted from David with my smoking buddy.
afc89a94.jpg

Fri: I had an Opus x gifted by (yanksfan) Thank you sir it was fantastic
I also smoked a Tatuaje Anarchy
Sat: I had a Liga Privada no.9 Flaming Pig
And a Hammer & Sickle Moscow City

Tonight after a long smoking drought I had a 858 Sungrown from 2002 and it was fantastic. Still a spicey sonofabitch even after 9 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.