• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an effort to branch out from my normal fuente/padron habit I picked up a couple of Macanudo 1968 Robustos. I didn't have a great opinion of Macanudo to begin with but had a friend tell me this was nothing like the Macanudos I'd previously smoked. I might have let my preconceived notions affect me but it was not very good. The draw was a little to tight and the flavor seemed on the harsh side. Overall not very good.

This past weekend while up in Mammoth I was able to experience what it's like to try and smoke in 25º-32º weather.

Friday
Tatuaje Unicos - Delicious brown sugar, cinnamon, spice.

Saturday
Añejo Shark - This showed no signs of tar, and managed to hold some of the longest ashes I've ever had. :love:

-Jimmy

Saturday
Añejo Shark - This showed no signs of tar, and managed to hold some of the longest ashes I've ever had. :love:

-Jimmy

Glad to hear that your shark didn't have any tar. My last one did but I hoping that was a fluke. We'll see.

Had a PAM Toro maduro. Great smoke although not my favorite size.

Smoked a CAO La Traviata Divino today, number 15 on the CA top 25?????? :blush: Hmmmm not even in my top 50!! I enjoyed a Juan Lopez Petit Coronas from 98 which was short but delightful!

I smoked a 4+ year old Opus X. It was a pretty damn good cigar while sitting in the car with the temperature was pretty brutal down here. :thumbs:

Last night as he snow began to fall and Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur III Maduro. Don't bother trying it, I don't even know why I bothered...

Sat in the car again since it was in the low 30's and smoked a aged Opus X Power Ranger, More than 3 years old is all I remember.

Opus beli
Tat Reserva
:thumbs:

Smoked a Padron 2000 tonight. Great smoke.!
I really think I should be buying a box of these.

Tatuaje Regios robusto

It was my first brown label Tatuaje and pretty good

Smoked a CAO La Traviata Divino today, number 15 on the CA top 25?????? :blush: Hmmmm not even in my top 50!! I enjoyed a Juan Lopez Petit Coronas from 98 which was short but delightful!
I agree with the CAO Traviata Divino, not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.