• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Corona Gorda yesterday and a Padilla Miami 8 & 11 Torpedo this evening.

I smoked a Montecristo today and it was yummy. I didn't check to see which size it was but I hated to toss the nub. I didn't feel like starting my beard on fire again.

La Aurora 1495 Belicoso earlier, and now a PLPC while watching a movie (The Strangers - freaky!).

I smoked a Opus X Black Orchid from the 2010 CFCF Charity box. This cigar was simply outstanding from the light to the tiny nub! A peppery flavor bomb filled with spice chocolate leather and sweets. This cigar made my day! :love:

I attempted to smoke a Brickhouse, but couldn't finish it. Went with one of my standby's, La Aroma de Cuba. It was much better.

Don Lino 1989 Maduro Robusto 50 gauge........nice every day smoke (see review). Would buy and smoke again!

-cheers

Smoked a few cigars this weekend...

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Belicoso
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico
Casa Fernandez Aresenio Robusto

I smoked a Padron 1964 Maduro and it hit the spot. :thumbs:

San Miguel Torpedo this morning.

LFD Carajos Oscuro this afternoon.

Padilla Miami Salomon this evening.

Sencillo Robusto - great mild cigar
AVO Heritage Short Robusto - woody/buttery little guy

(both from the weekly 12 @ Jack Schwartz)

Just getting to the nub on a Monty Petit Edmundo - always excellent.

Yesterday - first PLPC, a single from a sampler, well aged. Maybe the most flavorful smoke I've had yet. Are they always that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.