• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus X Love Affair
Opus X LBMF '07
Padron Exclusivo
Lost City Toro
My Father lancero

Had a LFD Cameroon Cab lancero last night overlooking the Atlantic ocean in Charleston SC. This morning a DC Maximus to beat the heat on the beach. Brought a box of '03 Sir Winnies to share on the beach tonight after my brother's wedding.

A 6 month old PL Encantos. :p

I just had to try one. Very good but the rest will wait.

Padron Londres Maduro this morning.

Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva & Tatuaje Tattoo this afternoon.

JdN Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo this evening.

NC Cohiba Robusto. I know theres a lot of discussion on the price of these vs. quality, but I gotta tell ya. After about 1-1/2 years of down time in my humi, it was a fantastic smoke today.

Razor sharp burn, firm white ash, rich flavors, thick clouds of smoke. It was really enjoyable.

RASCC :)

LFD Small Batch #3 - I enjoyed it but not super-premium joy. I'll put them down to rest for a while and see what that does.

Later I have a tasty Padron 2000 maddie that's been calling out, "Smoke me, Steve!" The Doc says to ignore these voices but they insist so. :p

Liga Privada #9 a San Antonio BOTL gifted me . . . I've had few before and been a bit underwhelmed, but this one? THIS one had a few years of humi time on it.

I get it now. What a nice smoke! :thumbs:

~Boar

LFD Small Batch #3 - I enjoyed it but not super-premium joy. I'll put them down to rest for a while and see what that does.

Later I have a tasty Padron 2000 maddie that's been calling out, "Smoke me, Steve!" The Doc says to ignore these voices but they insist so. :p

Rofl, Again with the same smoke for the day Steve! Did you smoke this before or after we talked? hahahahahahaha. RASCC is the bestest.

Rofl, Again with the same smoke for the day Steve! Did you smoke this before or after we talked? hahahahahahaha. RASCC is the bestest.
It was my first smoke of the day.

Some don't like them but they are a go-to smoke for me. And by the three boxes in your Aristocrat pics, I guess you like them, too. :rolleyes:

Yesterday evening a La Palina Alison @ Paley Park. Nice location with a great waterfall, but isn't there usually some grass in a park?

Currently smoking a RP Vintage 1992 with about two years of age behind it. Construction is perfect. Tremendous amounts of rich smoke and a wonderful burn. I am not personally a fan of the 1990 but the 92 is a go to stick for me. If you like the sumatra wrappers i reccomend you give this stiuck a shot. Smooth medium with solid core flavors.

First non introductory post

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.