• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too cold to smoke outside every day, anymore. However, the other night at a friend's house (with the help of "warming liquids") I smoked a Devil's Weed nat robusto and a Cuban Spliff (interesting).

PDR (Pinar Del Rio new label) 1878 Capa Madura gifted from RyderMonster, a solid smoke.

Tat J21 with a few years on it.

I've had a great run lately. Trying some new sticks. Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado, a Padilla Habano, a Padilla 1932, a Morrow Castle and a Pueblo Dominicano. All of which were pretty darn good smokes. :)

Puros Indios Maxima Reserva '03. Relatively inexpensive stick that never disappoints.

Esencia petite corona last night while hanging the wreath and garland. That was one spicy little cigar, pretty tasty, and didn't really turn bitter at all. Had a minor burn issue, but not too bad. The only problem with it is it left me with probably the worst cigar stink and breath of any cigar I've smoked. It was worth it, though, as it was a nice smoke.

Tat Drac yesterday and the Boris right now. Making my way from newest to oldest on the monster series + the Boris. So far the Boris is a beast!

This morning I enjoyed an EPC Dark Ritual... Its a bit larger of a cigar than I usually like but this one was incredible. It was a incredibly balanced and full flavored until the very end. I must get some more of these.

La Casita Criolla by Tatuaje. 100% conneticut broadleaf cigar. Loaded with flavor. Great stick.

Brian

Found a tat black jar release and it started off really well.

Then had MAJOR problems trying to print a ClicknShip label and eventually had to download FireFox for Mac just to get it out of the stupid printer. Ever try to smoke and work on computer problems?

It doesn't mix well. :(

Today I had the pleasure of knocking one of the stick I have been seeking for a while, the Tat Drac. After having tried the Face I had high expectations for this smoke. It really started ff nice, good spice and strength. But it all fell apart in the final third for me. It got a strong taste of tar and was not enjoyable. It's a shame because the beginning was very nice. But I do have tying somethingo say that I never feel bad about trying something, after all isn't that why we all do this.

Thursday's lineup:
La Aurora 1495 Robusto
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5
Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus
Guillermo Leon Belicoso

Finished the Monster series line up, the frank was amazing! the list goes from best to worst in my opinion
Frank
Boris
Face
Wolfman
Drac

Drac did not do it for me, maybe its becuase mine had some serious burn issues. If you plan on smoking a Frank or Boris, plan on spending 2-3 hours on the things. dont want to rush all of its bliss

Sat down to a 7-20-4 last night which was gifted to my by JB. This was a surprising cigar, very mild but great flavors. Definitely looking forward to revisiting this cigar. Thanks Joe!

My Nephew played 1/2 season of winter league Baseball in the DR, brought home some Fuente 858's for his father-in-law (my brother) who generously gifted me a couple this morning at our weekly breakfast.

Looking forward to having one tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.