• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After three and a half friggin hours of shoveling this morning, I crashed my butt down on the balcony with a Devil's Weed nat robusto while watching the demolition of the old barn across the street as the snow fell.

A Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva this morning. Thanks to BBS talking so much about this little cigar I had to try one.

Damn what a great smoke!

Murcielago Belicoso and Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5 this afternoon.
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona this evening. One of my favorite cigars of 2011.

Smoked a Buena Vista Corona Larga...not impressed at all. Maybe they need more down time, but they were bland as hell...draw was a bit tighter than I like, but far from plugged. Also tried the Torano Noventa in a Toroish size. Actually was better than the Buena Vista Corona Larga. More smoke, better draw, more complex flavors, but not by much. In the end though...neither was anything special.

Murcielgo Belicoso this morning.
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5 this afternoon.
Liga Privada Dirty Rat and Torano Exodus 50 Years Salomon this evening.

Padron panatela maduro. Interesting cigar

I'm not allowed to talk about these here, because, well... they don't exist.

But, if they were real, and I was allowed to talk about them, I'd say that they are one of my favorite cigars. Possibly numero uno, and by far my choice for first-thing-in-thi-morning-dragon-breath-need-coffee cigar.

But, they are not real, so I never said that. And, don't let that get out...

Sat BS'ing with some buddies in my friend's garage last night. Burned down a Puros Indios Reserva Maxima '03, and a Devil's Weed nat robusto.

I smoked cigars, they chain smoked Marlboros. Dude wouldn't open the door. My eyes STILL burn and are watering...

Padron panatela maduro. Interesting cigar

I'm not allowed to talk about these here, because, well... they don't exist.

But, if they were real, and I was allowed to talk about them, I'd say that they are one of my favorite cigars. Possibly numero uno, and by far my choice for first-thing-in-thi-morning-dragon-breath-need-coffee cigar.

But, they are not real, so I never said that. And, don't let that get out...Sat BS'ing with some buddies in my friend's garage last night. Burned down a Puros Indios Reserva Maxima '03, and a Devil's Weed nat robusto.

I smoked cigars, they chain smoked Marlboros. Dude wouldn't open the door. My eyes STILL burn and are watering...
I walked into a tiny b&m tonight to buy a cigar caddy and even with 4 rabbit air filters in the place, I usually come out gasping for air. They never want to open the door either.Did I say I was smoking a panatela? Noo..I meant I was thinking about one :)

Illusione mk while the little man was napping and the Mrs. was doing some wrapping.

....and I'm apparently doing some rapping? Anywhoooo.... :)

S300 :cool:

Padron 6000 on the drive to the city for shopping, LFD DL chisel on the drive home. Had canoeing problems with the LFD that never did go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back