• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to drive down to Sioux City for court today, so was able to smoke a random Jose L. Piedra I had lying around on the way. Started out fairly bitter, then tempered that somewhat with some simple tobacco and woody flavors.

Smoked a gifted Boli PC on the way back, unfortunately it had some foot damage for the first inch or so and I wasn't able to get much flavor out of the first third of the smoke. After that it picked up some nice spiciness, but never did get up to what I typically expect from this cigar.

Edit: phone typing is hard

La Aurora 1495 Robusto yesterday morning.
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles yesterday afternoon.
Sosa Vintage Piramide No. 2, Oliva Serie V Lancero, Padron 3000 Maduro and Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona last night.

Illusione 2 tonight, very nice as always. This is definitely one of my favorite marcas.

La Aurora 1495 Robusto this morning.
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles this afternoon.
Murcielago Belicoso this evening.

Good day:
Illusione 2
Quesada Espana
Fuente Hemingway Sungrown
Casa Fernandez Copacabana

Just finished a Tatuaje Avion at the cigar bar. Sublime.

I had one recently, its a long smoke, but it is good! Speaking of which, decided to watch Cowboys and Aliens while lighting up my first Edmundo Dantes Conde 54. Winning!

Fell behind in my smoking after Thanksgiving, but finally freed myself up and started going through the humidor. There was a bunch of purchases that I wanted to smoke but decided I needed to smoke some of the generously gifted sticks that had been given over instead.Last week an Undercrown Gran Toro gifted from Audi. Very nice smoke, rich with good depth. I think it got some uneven reviews initially but I definitely enjoyed mine. Last time I saw any for sale locally it was in San Antonio, but if I see more I'll definitely stash some. A couple of days later a Casa Fernandez Arsenio from Gavin. A departure for me from the heavier smokes I generally go for but very tasty. I did find these in an Arganosa Leaf and added it to my stash. Last night I broke into my SS package and smoked a '68 Padilla Lancero. A helluva nice smoke, and I'm liking the lancero vitola. My first Padilla dammit... Now I want to try more! Finished with a AF SSM and it was a good night.

Chisel Maduro
46776203.jpg

A beautiful 58 degrees yesterday and I didn't really get to take advantage of it and smoke a bunch of cigars, just one (PSD4). Call me chicken, but there's no way in Hell I'm smoking cigars while I spend the afternoon at the shooting range fine-tuning muzzle loaders. :D

Hrmm what have i had recently...

Had a Small Batch #3 and BTL at the Houston Herf. Man was that small batch good... the BTL was also a winner but wasn't as memorable as some of the other Arturo Fuente's I've had.

Recently smoked the Drew Estates Undercrown.. I wasn't terribly impressed, but I have another and I will definitely revisit it.

Also Smoked a Buena Vista Reserva which was meh. I think I have mold issues with that particular box and as such I feel the flavors have been spoiled. I'll be smoking the robo size tonight and hopefully this one will go better than the Pirimide I tried.

Also had a CAO La Traviata... Yep, still a solid smoke and a great go-to for me.

Discovered the SLR Series G, Great yard gar.

And that's been my past few weeks in smoke :D

there's no way in Hell I'm smoking cigars while I spend the afternoon at the shooting range fine-tuning muzzle loaders. :D

C'mon. Have you any courage!? Or is it stupidity i'm thinking of...:)

Anyway, there's nothing like an unexpected powder blast to wet the drawers a bit.

there's no way in Hell I'm smoking cigars while I spend the afternoon at the shooting range fine-tuning muzzle loaders. :D

C'mon. Have you any courage!? Or is it stupidity i'm thinking of... :)

Anyway, there's nothing like an unexpected powder blast to wet the drawers a bit.

I don't know what would happen if ash or even a whole cigar happened to drop into a box of 777 pellets, and I have no plans to find out firsthand!

Status
Not open for further replies.