• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to clear out my singles. Smoked a Drac. Kind of sad it is my only one.

La Aurora Barrel Aged No. 4 this morning.
Murcielago Belicoso this afternoon.
Quesada Tributo Alvarito this evening.

I had a Murcielago the other night. I forgot it was a great cigar with that San Andreas wrapper on it.

I had a Murcielago the other night. I forgot it was a great cigar with that San Andreas wrapper on it.
Great cigar, indeed! I hear the Quesada Seleccion Espana is good, too.

I had a wonderful after dinner smoke - Tat El Tri Lancero Ltd. Like the old ones but with a tasty broadleaf wrapper not unlike the Havana VI one. More fruity, though.

I had a wonderful after dinner smoke - Tat El Tri Lancero Ltd. Like the old ones but with a tasty broadleaf wrapper not unlike the Havana VI one. More fruity, though.

I really enjoy the San Andreas wrapper. The La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor is another great smoke featuring this wrapper.

The El Triunfador Lancero Ltd. is also one of my favorites. I haven't smoked any recently, so I'll have to order more soon!

La Vieja Habana Rothschild Luxo Maduro this morning.
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva this afternoon.

I really enjoy the San Andreas wrapper. The La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor is another great smoke featuring this wrapper.

The El Triunfador Lancero Ltd. is also one of my favorites. I haven't smoked any recently, so I'll have to order more soon!La Vieja Habana Rothschild Luxo Maduro this morning.
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva this afternoon.
The la Aroma de Cuba mi amor is a stick that is always in my humidor.

Enjoyed a VSG torpedo last night that had been dropped, which left the first inch or so of wrapper basically falling off. Obviously that first inch was a little off, but once past that it was a very nice smoke, if a little tight.

Smoked an ~2002 Ashton VSG Enchantment yesterday evening.
404905_3002871518980_1478118003_33065795_966669805_n.jpg

Today I had a rare Friday off from work, so I took full advantage. I have recently been trying to decide whether I should get a box of the La Verite 2009 in the robusto or churchill do I tried both... I think I'm gonna go with the churchills. I also enjoyed an Opus Lost City Pyramid and an Avo 80th... What a day!

Oliva Serie V Lancero - decent, but no wow factor.

Gavin,
Was it fresh or did it have some age on it? One of the best sticks I've had this year was a Oliva V Lancero with about 2 years on it.

It was great weather here in KC so after work I sat outside and enjoyed two fine smokes: LFD El Jocko Maduro and Liga Privada #9 Flying Pig.

Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary this afternoon with a friend. He gifted me a Drew Estate Java that I'm going to try sometime here in the near future. First impression upon sniffing it through the cellophane is that this thing smells like church. Literally, like I am sniffing whatever incense it is they burn in church. We'll see how it tastes upon burn. I've been wanting to try one of these for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.