• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
woam during halftime of the football game
IMG_0351.jpg

Alec Bradley Tempus maduro robusto size. Good cheap smoke to have around, I dig em.

Jason

Lots of stuff this weekend.

Yesterday:
Unbanded pigtail about 5 1/4" x 48 very dark wrapper that was gifted by a CPer a while back. Not sure what it was but it was POWERFUL and excellent. It had that gritty mouth feel that comes from significant age on a VERY oily wrapper
Anejo #77
CAO Sopranos "Tony"
VERY aged Gurkha Centurion Legend Perfecto, a gift from my SS, also very good after the first ashing

Today:
Julius Caesar Robusto
T52 Feral Pig
2010 TAA Padron 1964 Maduro - custom; looked like a fat Exclusivo
LFD Ligero Oscuro 300

Pretty damn good weekend

I smoked a Cabaiguan Imperiales last night while working in the garage. It was severely underfilled, starting out soft and becoming downright squishy as it heated up, and had a tunnel through the first 2/3 of the cigar that finally burned a hole in the wrapper about two inches ahead of the band. ...
Sounds like it was stored improperly. Try one out of a freshly opened box AND let it settle at 65% for a week. Pepin's Nic Puros get "squishy" if they have been under-humidified OR over-humidified. More so when stored too dry followed by too moist. Most retail humidors store at 70% or higher and if recovered at 65% they will usually be fine. But if they are under-humidfied they may or may not recover.

I smoked my last puffstuff Le Bijou CG last night. Wonderfully flavorful and STRONG cigar.

Smoked a Dirty Rat on the way into the office this morning. I really like them.

Quesada Seleccion Espana Corona and Petit Robusto. I actually preferred the Petit Robusto.

Also smoked a Tatuaje Petit Cazardore Reserva.

Had a DC Maximus #3 last night in memory of my godfather that lost his battle with cancer on New Year's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.