• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burned a Tabak Especial Belicoso Dulce on Sunday with some Young's Double Chocolate Stout... was excellent.

Smoking a Fonseca cc, not sure what vitola, or the age. It came from a humi given to me after a friends father died.

I only know the brand because of the band and tissue, haha.

J. Fuego Origen Corona this morning.
El Triunfador No. 4 this afternoon.
SWAG Limitado Infamous this evening.

Smoked a my father le bijou 1922 petit robusto with a year and a few months on it. The age hasn't done much for the smoke that I can remember, but the smoke was great a year ago...Good spice on the first third. The remaining two thirds are filled with an abundance of smoke and great earthy and creamy taste.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9602]

illusione cg4 maduro - typical outstanding quality from illusione. Tasty but no better than the regular wrapper.

Alec Bradley Prensado

Head still swimmy. Should have waited until after dinner... "Best Cigar In The World"? I dunno. Still very interesting, none-the-less.

Smoking a tripple Maddy thanks to Jake and his newbie pass paired with SmokinSims' Black stout IPA. Omg this beer and I are a match made in heaven... Drool.

Just finished a Padilla '68 Lancero, though just OTT. An enjoyable nedium bodied lancero a bit nuttier than the robusto.

Found this long lost stick in the humi. I didn't expect much from it since it had completely dried out over a year ago, but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Smoked it while mowing the lawn. Ash held well considering I was mowing in the wind.

photobucket-1454-1334114472342.jpg

Enjoyed an Anejo 55 last night at Imbibe. Anejos... I love you.

I haven't been smoking much lately but had a chance to smoke a Padron 64 Principe today. Very nice.

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial NE Petit Robusto this morning.
J. Fuego Origen Corona this afternoon.

Undercrown Robusto - Needed a little more time.
Casa Magna Oscuro - Getting addicted to these
San Cristobal figurado - Woah, what an eye opener.

Glad my test and paper is done. Now onward to two more tests and papers! Gotta love the end of the school year.

Status
Not open for further replies.