• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 days of no power, 100+ degree temps, and a massive cleanup effort (it is good to know neighbors can still help neighbors) I went through a whole box of Little Monsters, a half dozen AF SG 858's, and 4 Bolivar Belicoso Fino, and a Boli CG. I felt blessed to smoke every last one of them.

Smoked my first MUWAT yesterday, as well as my first T52 to celebrate the 4th. I was very pleased with both of them!

Ramon Allones Exclusivo Asia Pacifico! :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1492_340390.jpg

Thanks CJ (wkoti)
Paul

Vegas...

1970s rg pc
Maduo opus power ranger
1986 slr prominente
Partagas 155 robusto extra
Vsg ER torpedo

Vegas...

1970s rg pc
Maduo opus power ranger
1986 slr prominente
Partagas 155 robusto extra
Vsg ER torpedo

Geez, the combined value of what you just smoked is more than my buy in at the crap table :0 Some serious smokes there!

Just smoked a Lil Wolfie. So far I have enjoyed all the Lil Monsters! Just need to toast a Mini Mum and a Frank Jr.

Undercrown robusto (thanks JD!) with a Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Nice way to wind down the day while the Yanks finish off game 3 in Beantown.

Undercrown robusto (thanks JD!) with a Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Nice way to wind down the day while the Yanks finish off game 3 in Beantown.

2 great games today. Nice beer and smoke combo.

Paul

AF Hemingway Classic Natural
AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
Not sure what I'll have after dinner. Might try that Black finally.

Last night I enjoyed a Viaje late harvest LH-550, this morning a 6 year old Fuente SS with my coffee.

I had my first C4 last night. Pretty good for as young as it is. Can't wait to try these in a few months.

Really enjoyed a Tatuaje "Lil Monsters" Baby Face this morning then had a Wolfie this evening. Both were good but the Baby Face was superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.