• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every so often some "me" time can be a pretty deep, thoughtful experience, especially during a pretty hectic time. Baby's in bed, wife out for the night, just relaxing on the deck with my very first Casa Magna (delicious!) listening to some Avett Brothers. Thankful for this hour and a half of chill.

A JR Alternate Monte #2, from SkyKing. Nothing like the real thing, but a very good inexpensive cigar.
Thanks Steve!

Anyone ever age one of these?

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBC this morning.
Cain Habano 654T this afternoon.
Sosa 60 460 s this evening.

A few Montecristo minis between the campus security rounds to not raise suspicion :whistling:.

A JR Alternate Monte #2, from SkyKing. Nothing like the real thing, but a very good inexpensive cigar.
Thanks Steve!

Anyone ever age one of these?

You're welcome. Folks at JR say that it is one of their best selling sticks and can't stock enough of them.

Smoked a 5 yr. old VSG corona gorda, I want to see if more age will do them better because this tasted really, really good to me.

Attended a Drew Estated dinner last night and smoked a Undercrown Corona Viva and a Baitfish. The Undercrown Viva was so so, needs to rest a while, but I enjoyed the Baitfish.

Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso, toro.

Great looking cigar with a good draw and burn. Not impressed with the taste but it improved as it burned. I have a few more that I will let rest for a while and then try again. I think that may help.

Joya de Nicaragua Ant grand consul. All the flavors were there but the draw was terrible...

OpusX Power Ranger to end the day. Going to hit up the B&M tomorrow to grab one of the new Monte Epic Premium's and a La Duena to try out for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.