• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday I was the best of man in the wedding of one of my best friends and handed out cigars during the reception. For the unseasoned smokers I gave out La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994 stogies that are an excellent medium strength smoke with a good sweetness. A few other people, including myself, got a Hemingway Signature Maduro that was excellent as always.

Tonight is an El Rey del Mundo lonsdale out of a box from 98. This cigar is delicious! I just reached the halfway point and the flavors are really starting to open up. The burn is slightly uneven, but nothing problematic. The ash holds on strong well past an inch. I wish my pallet was more refined so I could list some of what I'm tasting!

I got the urge to pull the trigger on this bad boy after reading Kingantz review of an ERdM posted earlier. Thanks for the inspiration!

Arganese ML3 Robusto. It's early enough to maybe try a Tat Noella Reserva...since the cigar Gods were kind enough to unexpectedly put a box of them in my hands. :)

CAO Cameroon box press earlier, now a CAO Lx2, two really nice smokes.

Man I wish I had more Mx3's. :(

I went to the park with my son today. While there I enjoyed a PLPC and a Padron 6000 Maduro.

Smoking my first Tatuaje J21. Got it as a tag-along in a sale from Robbie (miamipadronsmoker). This is an amazing smoke. Delicious. I fear I'm going to have to snag some more of these soon. Thanks, Robbie.

EDIT to add: After a little bit of research I do believe I'm actually smoking a Regio Reserva, not a J21. Which, of course, makes my potential pursuit of these babies all that much more difficult...

Just got done with a DPG Blue Label Fundadore that was pretty tasty. Started off rather unimpressive but around the halfway mark it really gained typical tabacco flavors with a nice sweet nutty finish.

Had my first Ashton VSG, in the Illusion size. What an incredible smoke! I can see now why these are so damn popular, they really are unlike any other cigar I have had.

*edit - whoops, wrote the wrong size!

Had the little Illusione 68 before bed. Not a bad cigar, but nothing amazing. Had a nice little chocolatey, earthy sweetness to it with a touch of spice. I'd be willing to try other violas of the Illusiones.

Finishing up an Oliva V Maduro now. I'm pretty pleased with it, despite some cracking issues with the wrapper. It has nice flavors and spice . . . not as full-bodied as I expected and also a pretty dry tasting smoke.

Another day at the park with my son... LFD Coronado Perfecto and Primos Maduro Robusto.

I just pitched half of a Hoyo de Monterrey Regalo. It didn't taste good and it didn't burn well.

La Aurora 1495 Cameroon, and it was delicious. I'm really starting to like Mr. Blanco's offerings.

Tat Noella, Tat J21 Reserva and about to lite up an Opus X Robusto

Status
Not open for further replies.