• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Trinidad Ingenios and celebrated the birth of my son.

What I started doing lately is buying boxes from the years my daughters were born just so I can have something to smoke from their year every birthday. Buy them now because getting 12 year old smokes is hard :laugh: :laugh:

I actually picked up 2 boxes of these just for that purpose.

Started the day with a El Rey De Mundo Robusto Supreme and ended it with a La Riquiza #2. Been a good day.

Brian

Started the day with an El Triunfador gifted from a great BOTL,

San Cristoba robusto,

and finished the night with a LFD habano corona (if I take slower drags on this smoke I found it really brings out different tobacco flavors )

While listening to the Chiefs actually win a game, I enjoyed two fine cigars:

AF Sungrown Cuban Belicoso
LFD Coronado Corona Especial

While watching the Saints roll over the Giants and making homemade chicken soup it was a Liga Privada #9 and while watching Tom Brady set NFL records its my first Cain Straight Ligero Maduro.

Brian

RASCC this afternoon and now smoking a Padron 1926 35 and drinking PlumJack merlot. Damn its been a good day.

Illusione MK and some Aberlour a'bunadh Scotch . . . nice pairing, nice end to the weekend. My local B&M got Illusiones and Epernays in this week, and I stocked up! :whistling:

First nice weekend in two weeks of rain---spent most of it getting my yard back to rights. Still need to trim the hibiscus and the edges of the planting beds, but it's looking good out there.

~Boar

Par 3 and myself are on the porch smoking 2 Opus X PerfeXcion X, SMOOTH :thumbs:

Long, hard week and a weekend that didn't spare me much rest from work. Didn't stop me from taking a nice break with a Tatuaje Regio and a little bit of Jamesons. Not the best match in the world but it was worth trying.

HDM churchill for breakfast (it was a looong breakfast )
laugh.gif

Boli Belicoso

Padron '26 #1

La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso

Yesterday outside watching football I smoked an '09 VR Famoso that was ok but needs a lot more rest, Hoyo du depute from 00 that was excellent, and a Leon Jimenes Don Fernando that was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.