• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFR Maddie. I've had quite a few of these(mostly on the golf course) and am amazed with the construction and burn of this stick. Great smoke and price.

Brian

Tonight, it's my first Sir Winston -- an '07 I believe. Tastes great, construction sucks. It's in the process of splitting straight down the middle, so I'm enjoying it as much as I can before it turns into a tobacco taco.

I had a nice Bolivar Placeras while I was mowing the hard, mmmmmmmm tasty!!! :D

Just got done with a Fuente 858 Maduro. Damn good cigar that suprises me how good they are everytime I smoke one...I think this one had been in the humi for over a year.

Smoking a trusty old Punch Magnum, these things are great. Always a perfect draw and lots of flavor. One of my go to smokes.

Tried to enjoy a RASS last night on my front porch. It was the worst RASS that I have had in a long time. Had to relight the thing 5x. I didn't give up though and smoked it down to almost an inch. The draw was very tight, and I couldn't get any of the tradtional RASS flavors to show themselves, except for a few puffs at the end of the 1/3. An utter disappointment...

Just enjoyed a Hemingway Short Story. Yummy :thumbs:

Casa Magna robusto. This stick is slowly but surely making its way into my rotation.

Brian

Nice smoke Khari. When are we gonna hang out? Oh and I just had a Opus X Robusto from da tin.

Huge tennis match Saturday but I could meet in the evening or Sunday. Say your hood'=Blue Havana? We should prolly move this to pm or HERF thread...

'07 Monte Petit Edmundo and DPG JJ Belicoso Maduro

Both great cigars but the NC edged out the CC in every category.

Had a San Cristobal last night. Enjoyed the flavors but wasnt getting much smoke that paired with a bad burn kind of disappointed me. Im chalking it up to being in to high of humidity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.