• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an El Triunfador Lancero last night. I'm not a big fan of lanceros but I really enjoyed the flavor and it had great construction and a flawless burn. If these came in another size I'd have to pick up a box before they all disappear.

FdO Maduro Torpedo. Good Construction and draught. Nice, coffee taste. I like this cigar very much (like everything, what is made by Oliva). :cool:

Currently freezing my ass off enjoying an 858 Maduro and a glass o' scotch!

Just smoked an Ambos Mundos Habano. Not a bad smoke but I think the Sumatra wrapper would taste better. I still have a Habano wrapper left, does anyone have the Sumatra one that they would like to trade?

Just smoked an Ambos Mundos Habano. Not a bad smoke but I think the Sumatra wrapper would taste better. I still have a Habano wrapper left, does anyone have the Sumatra one that they would like to trade?

Had the Habano earlier this week and for me the Sumatra is easily the better stick, although I enjoyed both.

I enjoyed an Illusione M7 gifted by Spivy yesterday afternoon. Loved it.

Then I sparked up a Monte Edmundo. I coupled the smoke with a couple of drinks of Chival Regal 18 yo.

I had a Johnny-O Corona Gorda. It was great and now im on the lookout for more.

Great smoking weekend:

Wed: Tatuaje Red lable Angeles
Thurs: Oliva Master Blend I Churchill
Friday: CAO Sopranos Soldier
Sat: Cohiba Robusto

I think I'm done for a few days :whistling: :laugh:

Had a couple Aurora Escogidos and Rocky Patel 1999 PCs today.

Smoked a Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles last night at a friends birthday party. All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Awesome flavor for such a small cigar. These definitely have a place in my humidor from now on.

O

Started yesterday morning with an El Triunfador and a dark roast coffee,after lunch I tore into a RC184 that was amazing(thanks Blake) and paired it with several Captains and diet cokes...

Fantastic cigar day for me yesterday. Started herfing with an Olivo V Belicoso. That was followed by a PAM 64 Principe which I had brought to give to the shop owner, (because PAM's are one of her favorites) but was refused and handed back to me to enjoy myself. Next was my very 1st Opus xXx (Power Ranger), while still herfing at the shop. The night wound down with a VSG Enchantment at home.
Wouldn't I love all days to be like this... :D

Smoked a RyJ Robusto. It burned a little harsh also. May be it's the dry air thats' making them smoke dry.

Friday I had an Opus xxx and right now a Oliva Serie V Double Robusto. Has been an enjoyable smoking weekend.

Mike

Smoked a Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro today. This big stick was amazing! Took an hour and a half to smoke it and I didn't want it to end. Highly recommended.

Smoked a Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro today. This big stick was amazing! Took an hour and a half to smoke it and I didn't want it to end. Highly recommended.

I was gonna have one yesterday but didn't end up smoking. Good to hear that it was a good smoke.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.