• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a beautiful day here so I grilled out and had a lovely dinner with my girl and all this lancero talk got me to reach for an el triunfador. I'm about halfway through and its great as always.

No smoke today, I got OC sprayed (pepper spray) today and my face feels like it is on fire still. I am really looking forward to tomorrow at the Outlaw event and smoking up a few.

I scored two boxes of Illusione ~eccj~ at a great price through my local B&M today (15% box discount for VIP members) so . . . that's what I'm smoking. On my second one right now.

Gods, I love these. What a terrific smoke.

~Boar

Smoked a Leon Jimenez Robusto, this one was a heck of a lot better than when I first got the batch. A month in the humidor transformed them from tasting like dirt to a well rounded, tasty smoke.

Just finished up a fantastic ashton vsg belicoso on an absolutely gorgeous jersey afternoon.

Been on a Lancero Rampage yesterday and today! Smoked an El Triunfador,Pepin Blue label Lancero,Tat Especiales,Coranado Lancero,and the Oliva is next...

Has a VSG Tres Mystique last night from a box I bought a few months ago. Started a bit harsh and dry but opened up at thr halfway point to the familar VSG profile that I love so much. Not sure what is on the block for tonight.

I enjoyed a Fuente Best Seller earlier. There is no telling what the rest of the night may bring.

Have not had a smoke in about 2 weeks! Glad to get back in the saddle. So enjoying the heck out of a CAO Italia Ciao with a PBR. What a wonderful night!

Mike

It was Fuente event day at the Outlaw. I smoked two damn good cigars: Don Carlos Edicion de Aniveresario Double Robusto and an 858 Sungrown. Thanks to khari for both of them! :thumbs:

Been on a Lancero Rampage yesterday and today! Smoked an El Triunfador,Pepin Blue label Lancero,Tat Especiales,Coranado Lancero,and the Oliva is next...

You are not f**king around. Gotta hand it to you for the dedication to the lancero... You would win the pimp competition for sure.

Which one of the above proved to be your favorite?

Today I only smoked while driving so I had a Camacho Negro Robusto and a Camacho Maduro Robusto. Yesterday I had an Avo Compañero LE 09, a Tatuaje Havana VI Zona del Este, and a HdM Churchill '00.

I went all out this weekend and smoked a Bolívar Simones RE Canadá 07', Romeo y Julieta EL Exhibición No.2 00', CoLa 02', CoRo 03', Dip #5 01' and a Rafael Gonzalez 01'. Every single smoke was fantastic and enjoyed with good company!

starting my morning with a GOF Carlito Piramide out on the deck. Enjoying the sun, a great smoke and a good cup of java..

Art

Just had a Havana VI Hermoso. Other then the red label PC which was part of a bomb I received, this is the only red label I have had. This was a very flavorful smoke. A little spongy to the touch and a little loose on the draw, but it made it through just fine. I bought this box on impulse based on how much I enjoyed the PC red label and I am glad I did. At this price point it definitely has a spot in my rotation now.

Cuaba Piramides ~ EL 2008 (FANTASTIC)
Ambros Mundos ~ Habano Robusto (So So)
Cohiba ~ Siglo V '99 (FANTASTIC)
Don Pepin Garcia ~ My Father ~ Lancero (Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.