• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Jose Piedra corona earlier this afternoon (thanks again, NASTY) and I just lit up a 2000 maduro.

After a few days off from smoking I re-introduced my palate to this fantastic hobby with an 858 Maduro. I've never been let down by one of these and this sucker is smoking great right now!

Told you those were a damn good smoke and never let ya down.

I just finished up an Anejo #48 that was fantastic! The few bigger length Anejo I've smoked have been a let down for me but this was one spot on. The flavor was typical Anejo the whole way through and I took my time. I believe it took me around 2 1/2 hours to smoke as I enjoyed my Sunday evening on the patio.

I bought a box of these after you suggested them. I hesitated when I bought them because I hadn't tried them but then thought "Greg hasn't let me down yet.." Lo and behold, they are now one of my favorites and when I'm in doubt on what to smoke I know I can pull one of these out and be very satisfied.

Smoked my first Casa Fuente last night and it was superb! Now I just need to plan a trip to Vegas to pick up some more!

Smoked an early 90's RyJ Cedros de Luxe #3 last night before dinner. Great aged smoke.

I decided to grill and smoke some chicken today. I decided to go with a Johnny-O Beli. As soon as I set it down to run inside for a sec, it decided to rain. I thought my cigar was ruined. After it dried out a little, it was perfectly fine and tasty as ever.

Divinos this morning (they still need some time :(), and a VSG Tres Mystique with a few years. Wow, the time certainly smooths out all the edges to a VSG.

Enjoying, and I mean REALLY ENJOYING a 2001 Partagas Astoria right now. I just know this is one that will be nubbed. Nice fruity, flowery flavour with now and then a hint of cinnamon and citrus. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nub 358 Habano while watching my son play at the park.

Awhile ago I finished a Montecristo Sublime. Now I'm smoking an AF Royal Salute Sun Grown.

Off work for the swine flu epidemic, lol, so tonight was a three cigar smokefest accompanied by some Ron Matusalem rum. The playlist:

1. Esencia Corona Gorda. This is rapidly becoming a "go-to" smoke around here. Dark, rich, tons of coffee bean flavor and a good deep spice.

2. PAN 64 torp. Lots of cocoa and rich spice flavors. Never, ever disappoints.

3. GOF Don Carlos 'busto. Some people diss this one in favor of the Carlito (which I also love) but I have to say . . . while it doesn't necessarily dazzle or overwhelm, every one of these I get to the end of, I look back on thinking "Damn, what a terrific cigar" . . . just smooth and flavorful and rich and satisfying.

I feel good. :cool:

~Boar

Smoked a La Riqueza #5 which never disappoints me. Easily my favorite small/quick smoke.

Smoked and Illusione Epernay Petite Corona yesterday. It definitely needed a little more down time in the humi but every once in awhile it would show it's potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.