• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montecristo Double Coronas with my dad, was a great fathers day with barbequeing and beer!

Pulled out my first GOF Carlito Piramide this morning, smoking it to an inch of it's short life with me. I found the taste a little muted and the ash brittle, but it still was a good cigar! Maybe more down time may help it as I got it about 3 weeks ago.

Finished the night with a Cohiba Siglo IV while watching Rachel Ray on Password, that was very tasty......(the cigar, I mean) :blush:

Ended up having a Oliva Serie V Dbl Robusto... wasn't uber impressed by it... Was a nice smoke and I enjoyed it but thought I may like it better in a thinner RG like a lancero or something....

Well, my first Father's Day was a bust as far cigars go. I have had a couple sticks set aside for my my first Father's Day for a couple months now. Well, I managed to catch a cold in 100% weather (WTF) so I decided I shouldn't waste my special smokes when I couldn't fully enjoy them. So I went to my trusty stand-by, the Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo. This is usually one of my favorite smokes, but I managed to get a plugged one. :angry:

So that went in the trash and I ended up with an El Mejor Emerald. Certainly not a bad cigar, but not what I had envisioned on my first Father's Day. Oh, well. I guess that kinda matches the theme of being a father. Whatever you plan is going to get changed, get used to it.

Absolutely picture perfect morning! Excellent cup of coffee and an '07 Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Just doesn't get any better!

Padron Anniversario Serie 1964 Exclusivo Maduro this afternoon, and gettin ready to fire up a Cohiba Esplendido.

Rocky Patel FusionMM... was so so... got down to about 2 inches and turned to a strong ammonia type taste... bleh...

El Triunfador. I'm kinda over chasing all of Pete's different cigars. They come out way too fast. I gotta admit though, this is one fantastic cigar.

El Triunfador. I'm kinda over chasing all of Pete's different cigars. They come out way too fast. I gotta admit though, this is one fantastic cigar.

Have one of those in my humidor right now, given to me by a BOTL... can't wait to try it, heard great things!

Just finished up a Partagas Havana.... nice little smoke!!! draw was extremely tight though!

Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino
Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdale '03

Tat Cojuno 06. Really wasnt blown away. I have one sitting in the humi that i am letting age and figured id fire up a freshy. Didnt have the typical tat spice and was more of a modest medium body than the full body that i expected.

Illusione ~68~ (my first; awesome!) and finished with a Tat Black Robusto (also a first). Today was a good day :D

I'm trying to smoke a Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown robusto. This has to be one of the most poorly constructed cigars I've ever smoked--I cannot, for the life of me, get it to stay lit (it's tunneling horribly) and the draw is unpleasantly loose. I'm hoping it's just a dud.

Good day at work, a decent set at league tonight, now winding down with a Pepin Cuban Classic 1979. :thumbs:

Such a nice cigar. It had a nice sweet finish to it. Fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.