• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP 1990 Robusto while at the park with my son.

That's the kind of thing great memories are made of!! I can't wait to do the same although I'm not wishing for my son to grow up too fast... he's only 5 weeks old!

That's the kind of thing great memories are made of!! I can't wait to do the same although I'm not wishing for my son to grow up too fast... he's only 5 weeks old!

Being unemployed does have its advantages. Getting to bond with my 18 month old son is GREAT! :thumbs:

Being unemployed does have its advantages. Getting to bond with my 18 month old son is GREAT! :thumbs:

Indeed... although not unemployed, I am on summer shutdown until august.. My son was born and I took 3 days of maternity (paternity?) leave before the plant shut down for the summer... Good times!

Had a LFD Grand Maudro no. 6 with Litto Gomez. I didn't have the heart to tell him that the cigar was just Ok.

First WOAM tonight. Pretty good, but I was expecting a little more. I guess I wasn't blown away but it was good none-the-less. Prefer the Anejos!

Had a PLPC that was plugged up for the first half but after some poking and massaging it finally loosened up and turned out to be a decent smoke. I'll have to try an uplugged one to give my final judgement on these.

First day of summer vacation. Started with a Montecristo #4 for breakfast. Just as delightful as I remembered them being. Life is good!

First WOAM tonight. Pretty good, but I was expecting a little more. I guess I wasn't blown away but it was good none-the-less. Prefer the Anejos!

Jeff, I've yet to be impressed with a WOAM . . . don't understand all the hoopla?

Los, not disappointing, just nothing special to me. Yep, wrapper gives it a sweet taste and it has some nice spice and earthy flavors, but it just doesn't make me wanna run out and buy more. :laugh: I'll try an aged one though.

Just finished a HC Series by Xikar. The one with the Habano Colorado wrapper. I definitely recommend these cigars. Much better than the defiance line was.

Status
Not open for further replies.