• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished off a great Sunday with and even greater cigar - Tatuaje Cojonu 2009. Just delicious. Thats all I can say.

Work of Art Maduro after breakfast, Short Story after lunch, Opus DC after the movies....It was a Fuente Sunday.

I decided to follow up the Illusione MK yesterday with a Tat Black cg from the jars. Time has been very kind to these!

Smoked a punch champion today while I was grilling up some delicious steaks. Cigar was great, but had to end it early, as I couldn't wait to eat those steaks.

Tat Black robusto, not as good as the cg but still damn good. I can only hope the Tubos end up being this good.

Had a Fuente R52 rosado from the local B&M. The cigar shows a lot of promise in the near future.

Tat Black robusto, not as good as the cg but still damn good. I can only hope the Tubos end up being this good.

Currently they are not. I was unimpressed with the black tubos.

Unfortunately, that does not surprise me in the slightest degree. Damn shame.

I smoked an Illusione 68 this a.m., and a ERdM Flor de Llaneza this evening.

The 68 was the most floral 68 I've ever smoked, and I have smoked several boxes of them.
This was bout the 10th stick out of the box. It was actually quite nice.

The Llaneza was really solid. Review forthcoming, when I can figure out why CP is complaining about my photo file extensions (.jpg)

'00 SLR Serie A - I picked one from the bottom row of a box damaged by poor packing. The top row took the brunt of the abuse and never recovered but the bottom row is in pretty good shape. No spitting tar and much better flavor than the top row. If this ever happens to you send the box back! I thought they would recover but only half were smokable.

Had my first PSD #4 today which was fantastic, La Aurora 100yr lancero which was, again, fantastic and then enjoyed a nice Outlaw BTTB '07 with some good company at the Outlaw. I love Tuesdays.

Just finished another delicious La Aurora 1495, long ashes this time. :)

I'm about to sit down with my first Illusione MK12 that I pulled out of a pass. No expectations what so ever...so I should enjoy it. :)

I'm about to sit down with my first Illusione MK12 that I pulled out of a pass. No expectations what so ever...so I should enjoy it. :)
I've never seen a mk12 b4 ??? But i stand in conviction that the mj12 in foil would not let u down Walter :)

I've never seen a mk12 b4 ??? But i stand in conviction that the mj12 in foil would not let u down Walter :)
I stand corrected. mj12 it was. It was pretty good (even better at the price point), right down to the end. I'd definitely smoke another.

Pepin Series JJ from '07 BTTB tour pack (with an wrapper that was cracking faster than I could smoke)
Cubao maduro....meh
LADC EE robusto...fantastic like always

'01 Bolivar Immensa - these have turned out really well.

The last half is really a flavor bomb with loads of cocoa and vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.