• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am burning a 03 HDM Des Dieux :D What a tasty little fugger! Yummy :thumbs:
I was wondering about those. Thanks for the tip!

I started with a Partagas Corona Especiale.
Then Oliva O Robusto, Fuente WOA, and '06 BBF while watching Super Bowl.

My good friend Stardogg gifted me a VR famosos...enjoyed this gem while I was out with the dogs before the game. Go New Orleans!!!

Smoked a Nub Maduro 460 last night during halftime with a few friends. My first Nub cigar, and it was a good one. Can't believe I ddin't try these sooner.

So far, an Ashton ESG 20 Year Churchill...actually liked it much better than the 22 Year Torpedo's.

Took a Viaje Exculsivo Jar release down to the nub....Great cigar. Thanks Mark

Brian

Brian
I'm getting the strange feeling that I'm gonna be kicking myself for not jumping on this band wagon... :(

Brian
Funny i too smoked the Viaaje Exclusivos jar release tonight :love: Much thanks to Mark and Brian!! Brian u slammed it on the box split :0

I couldn't make a decision tonight. But went with an Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri.

Smoked my first Liga Privada T52 after letting it settle for 2 weeks, not sure if I like them yet. Burned well and drew fine but I'll finish a couple more in order to really make up my mind.
Went for a H. Upmann tubo Mag 46 with a cup of coffe tonight and it was really enjoyable to the nub!

<for spelling>

What a night...

Just finished up a kick ass herf with Souldoggy, Stogie13, my brother Nick and my new friend James that they brought along. Spent the day checking out guns at Riflegear, tinkering with our AR15's, blowing a ton of cash on sticks and beers, and finally sitting back in my yard enjoying all of the above! I knocked off a Tatuaje Cojonu 2006, Tatuaje Jibaro No. 1 (review to come!), Padron Panatela, and an Opus for the finale. Between the sticks and beer, I'll bet I am going to hurt tomorrow...

Thanks guys for a hell of a day! :D

'00 SLR Serie A - the bottom row was spot on

Cubao #4 -saweet! The Ecuadorian wrapper adds a nice aspect to the Nic innards.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.