• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very cold outside so I smoked a Cohiba Siglo I and it was a great little smoke.

I was on the fence with what to fire up but i decided to go ahead with a 08 LGC Gloriosos RE UK that was gifted to me by a fine brother :thumbs: Not much experience with LGC CC's but this one was one to remember no doubt :)

Enjoyed a RASS after dinner. It was simply amazing, can't wait to get my hands on some more.

Really enjoying the illusione epernay Le Elegance. About 2/3 of the way through my first in this line, and I'm impressed.

Went with a Johnny-O Torp Shag Foot that surprisingly had some significant power to it, for how smooth it was, and followed it with a T110. This was the first time I've ever had my stomach turning after a couple of cigars. :laugh:

Had a subpar HDM #2 that wasn't at all what I remember. made my decsion easier on what box to get next, RASS it is.

Just finished my first Tat Black Tubo; good smoke that was reminiscent of the Jar Black around the 2/3 mark. I think they need a little more humi time.

Tonight at Cigar Master in Worcester:
VSG Round Beli
Boli GM
Liga Privada Parejo
Tatuaje Regios

Had a busy day yesterday so time was in short supply...went with a Viaje Exclusivo box release...what a flavor profile...distinctly different than the jar release.

VSG Round Beli
Boli GM
Liga Privada Parejo
Tatuaje Regios
That was quite a night...was there a designated driver?

Had a busy day yesterday so time was in short supply...went with a Viaje Exclusivo box release...what a flavor profile...distinctly different than the jar release.

VSG Round Beli
Boli GM
Liga Privada Parejo
Tatuaje Regios
That was quite a night...was there a designated driver?

Buddy, I've been in the passenger seat for the last three years!! :laugh:

Went with a Tat Frank last night. Which is part of the reason I'm looking for more of em... :)

I went with a sub par cigar while cooking bacon wrapped shrimp on the grill during a blizzard. It was a Hemingway Classic. It was ok but it reminds me why I do not enjoy them. They are way to mild of a cigar for my tastes.

I decided to pull out one of my CFCF 2009 Opus called the LFMF aka "Little Fat Mother F***er. It kicks like a mule. Unfortunately it had some wrapper issue that whoever rolled it hid a defect in the wrapper when they put the Opus X band on it. So it ended up having some burn issues but it was still a great smoke. :thumbs:

I smoked two great Pepins after work.

Cubao #4 Maduro - I've read a few reviews of these but I had a much better experience than those smokers did. In fact, I found it similar to, but better than, the My Father Oscuros. Similar flavor but more complexity and creamier body.

The new batch of CI Legends Pepin I just sampled was exactly like the last. Incredible CQ at that factory! One of the best value smokes since the Oliva Famous 3000 Nic Puros of 3 years ago.

Smoking a Punch Rare Corojo rothschild. Tons of flavor and great construction and for a little over $2 each...hard to beat

Just smoked a Padron FR45 that was a good stick but I'm not sure if it's worth the $25 they are charging for these. Picked up a 44 today and I'm hoping it's a bit better...

Status
Not open for further replies.