• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at the Columbus HERF:

Tatuaje Frank
Tatuaje Black Tubo
Illusione f9
'01 Partagas de Partagas No. 1
Cain Habano 550

Today:
La Riqueza #3
Tatuaje HCS - I pulled 3 stems out of it

Nice rainy afternoon, enjoyed a Padron Londres Maduro while doing a little gaming. They aren't as creamy as when I first got them, looks like they will be going down for a spell :thumbs:

John

'08 JLP Caz after dinner and Ambos Mundos #1 Habano during the Eagles game.

Go Beagles!! :)

Just smoked a Trini Reyes from MAR '10....super young cigar, I was very surprised at how good it was. Tons of flavor, perfect burn and pretty smooth. These came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to see what they are like after a little more rest.

Just smoked a Trini Reyes from MAR '10....super young cigar, I was very surprised at how good it was. Tons of flavor, perfect burn and pretty smooth. These came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to see what they are like after a little more rest.
I like those too much! I tore through a box of 24 WAY too quickly. They were just too damn good to NOT smoke! :D

I very much emjoyed a DPG CC 1950 after BBQ brats last night. Still my fav of that line. Smooth AND spicy.

A gifted Mag 48 that I've had sitting in the humi for a little while. Faaaaannnnnntastic smoke! I was afraid to try it because I thought I'd get hooked..... and I did.

Smoked a Padron 6k Maduro before the rain flooded the yard. :laugh:

DPG My Father Le Bijou 1922 toro
Cohiba DC LE 2003 gifted from a great friend, it was a great smoke, took it all the way down to an inch! Just had my first practice being one of the waterboys for my daughters marching band and loved being able to assist them! What better moment to smoke it than that!

I have been ODing on the 858 SG and the Classic SG as of late.

Toss in a few Brick House Corona Larga and some Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown No.60 and that's what I've been smoking.

Nice warm afternoon having a Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial robusto. Like father like son, whatever the Pepin family makes is always a GREAT smoke. :thumbs:

WOAM yesterday and a CAO LX2 after dinner OFT. WOAM was very good considering how young it is. LX2 is an interesting smoke. Smooth, creamy, with good complexity or nuts and fruit. Not what one would expect of double ligero. I had another just now and one day of recovery made it a tad better - more creamy. A few months of box age might be interesting.

Tried my first tat 7th natural, gotta say it tasted really good! I have a 7th reserva to try and compare it to so hopefully tomorrow I have time.

While watching the movie Book of Eli, fired up a tat Petite Cazadores Reserva and a Diplo no.5, I think I should have smoked the Diplo first as it was milder than the little tat.

I smoked the first cigar from the CFCF 2009 Fun Box and it was the Reserva d'Chateau 2009. Review will go up over the weekend sometime.

Hoyo Petit Robusto - Apr 2010. Spicy goodness.
I love those tasty buggers! I have a some '09 that keep calling to me. :)

Today I started with a Hoyo Epicure #2 - only six months on this box but they hold promise.

Tried my first Hoyo de Depute today. Real good little smoke.

Kickin with a JLP Caz now. Second half of these '08s are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.