• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the pleasure of smoking a Arturo Fuenta Hemingway Signature maduro and it was absolutly amazing. It was a gift from whopper which I truly appreciate...

I had the pleasure of smoking a Arturo Fuenta Hemingway Signature maduro and it was absolutly amazing. It was a gift from whopper which I truly appreciate...

Haven't tried the maduro yet but enjoyed a AF Hemingway Signature myself tonight.

Yesterday at Schlesinger's was a really fine smoking day.

Started with a Cohiba Piramides EL 2006. Ooooh it was good.

Next up was a Opus X Perfecxion X from 2008.

Simply couldn't resist the Padron Family Reserve 45 years.

Moved on to a Murcielago toro.

Ended with 2, not just 1, Anejo No. 46s from this year which are smoking just fine.

Started at 2:00 in the afternoon and finished at 9:00.

I don't have this kind of line up very often :p.

Very nice selection, Louie! :thumbs:

Friday's smokes:

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break this morning.

Padron 2000 Maduro and a La Riqueza No. 5 this afternoon.

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig to end the day.

Nestor Miranda Spec. Sel. Rosado Coffee Break this morning.

LFD Carajos Oscuro this afternoon.

Kristoff Criollo Robusto to end the day.

I've been smoking a fair amount of J Fuego Origens lately. I find it a tasty, as well as a great value, short smoke.

Tat Ambos Mundos Habano #2 box is almost gone and these are smoking really well with a year box age. Creamy and spicy! The extra year did help with these.

Smoked one of the newest re-creation of the Cuvee blanc toro from Cusano. I still have a box and a half left of his originals and just wanted to see if there is a difference. There is. Still highly enjoyable to me, so money well spent.
Found a Pinar del Rio sungrown robo from when they first came out and decided to fire it up while I hung xmas lights on the eaves. Pretty good smoke with a nice even burn and ash.

Finishing the night with a GOF carlito double robo tubo that had some wrapper damage in the middle. From what, I don't know but it could be attibuted to the thin wrapper on these things. Licked the torn wrapper down and it gave me no troubles the whole way through. Damn, this is a great smoke!

A Turrent Triple Play Maduro . . . lots of flavor, but several people at the tasting complained of a tough draw, including myself

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break this morning.

Padilla Miami Corona this afternoon.

Man O' War Ruination Robusto No. 1 this evening.

Ashton VSG Wizard, little spice in the start, ends with Padron esque coffee notes, overall delicious.

This weekend was plenty of cigars toasted. A MJ12, Oliva V Robusto I think that was the size, Tat gifted by Mike, and finally a GM Culebra by John O. Now that the weather is going to be in the 70's for the next couple of days, I guess its time to hit the CFCF 2009 Reviews which mean I get to catch a Shark. :laugh:

Padron '26 #6 Maduro - if only I could afford to smoke these all the time, dammit! :)

Working on a Padilla '68 robusto right now, it's been in the humidor for a few years. The draw is a little tight, but it's a delicious cigar with plenty of smoke.

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break on the way to work.

La Riqueza No. 5 Petite Corona on the way home.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto, Cohiba Robusto (ISOM), & a Padron 2000 Maduro this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.