• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigar number 2 of the night, Padron 1964 Principe and probably the last of the year. 45 minutes to the new year here.

I fired up a Tat Unicos and a Tat Frank to bring in the new year. Good night of smoking and hanging out! This was my first Frank, and I really enjoyed it. I had been wanting to try one of these for a while, so I couldn't wait any longer. Great smoke imo; I really enjoyed it. Happy New Year everyone!

Brandon

I headed over to my sister's house and had a blast. I gave my sister a GM Culebra to kick start the day. She also smoked a 1 year old Hemingway Classic Maduro and finished the evening with a Opus X Perfecxion #2 from the CFCF 2010 box. i gave her boyfriend a GM Culebra, Hemingway Signature Maduro 1 year old and a Opus X LFMF from the CFCF 2010 box. I smoked a Opus X Love Affair from the CFCF 2010 box, Hemingway Untold Story Maduro a year old and finished with a Opus X Scorpio from the CFCF 2010 box. Steaks on the grill, a bottle of Bear Republic Racer 5 and a bottle of Balvenie Signature 12 year old went down today. :D

Yesterday I enjoyed the cigar that started all this in the first place for me, a Fuente Hemingway Signature. My brother in law stopped by afterward so he had one as well and I moved on to a Romeo Y Julieta Romeo #1.

Friday 12/31/10:

601 Red Robusto

Padilla Miami Corona

Cohiba Robusto (ISOM)

My Father LE 2010

Tatuaje Noella

EPC Core Line Club 52

Smoked a RyJ Wide Churchill to ring in the new year. Great smoke!

I was going to start the year off with an Oliva G Robusto, but when I punched it, it had no draw. It was like a plugged lead pipe. It was from a five pack my wife got me. I decided to go with my all time favorite, a WOAM. Excellent as usual. I finished the first night of the new year with a Padron Family Reserve No. 45. No wonder this cigar was cigar of the year 2009 in CA. I hope I can make the box last.

First two smokes of the new year were:

Alec Bradley Family Blend

Padron 3000 Maduro

First smokes of 2011:

Cabaiguan Robustos Extra

601 Blue Robusto

Murcielago Churchill
I was just considering a 601 Blue Robusto box purchase. Was yours one of the new packaging with the bright blue bands? If so, do you think the blend about the same as the earlier ones?

My first cigars of the years were:

Bolivar RC
Bolivar LE Beli
Padron '26 #6 Maddie

First smokes of 2011:

Cabaiguan Robustos Extra

601 Blue Robusto

Murcielago Churchill
I was just considering a 601 Blue Robusto box purchase. Was yours one of the new packaging with the bright blue bands? If so, do you think the blend about the same as the earlier ones?

Bolivar RC
Bolivar LE Beli
Padron '26 #6 Maddie

I've smoked a few of the 601 Blues with the new band and I haven't noticed a difference in the blend. Definitely worth a box purchase!

Sunday's smokes:

Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro

Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill (ISOM)

El Centurion Emperadore

Liga Privada Dirty Rat

Tatuaje Anarchy

All I smoked today was a Opus X Shark from the CFCF 2010 box. :thumbs:

Over the New Year weekend I smoked:

Cohiba Lancero (09)
Cohiba Robusto (08)
Don Lino 1989 Maduro Robusto
EO 601 Habano Oscuro Tronco (Green Label)

First smokes of 2011:

Cabaiguan Robustos Extra

601 Blue Robusto

Murcielago Churchill

Bolivar RC
Bolivar LE Beli
Padron '26 #6 Maddie

I've smoked a few of the 601 Blues with the new band and I haven't noticed a difference in the blend. Definitely worth a box purchase!

Sunday's smokes:

Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro

Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill (ISOM)

El Centurion Emperadore

Liga Privada Dirty Rat

Tatuaje Anarchy

All I smoked today was a Opus X Shark from the CFCF 2010 box. :thumbs:

Over the New Year weekend I smoked:

Cohiba Lancero (09)
Cohiba Robusto (08)
Don Lino 1989 Maduro Robusto
EO 601 Habano Oscuro Tronco (Green Label)

Man, you guys smoke some great cigars. I just finished a Fuente Anejo No. 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.