• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec Bradley Family Blend VR1

601 Blue Robusto

San Miguel Torpedo

IIllusione Singulare

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto

Padron 3000 Maduro

Alec Bradley Family Blend VR1

601 Blue Robusto

San Miguel Torpedo

IIllusione Singulare

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto

Padron 3000 Maduro

I've gotta know how you find the time to smoke so many cigars each day. I so envy you...

Yes Sir, yesterday was another fine day for smoking at Schlesinger's.

Started with an Opus X Perfecxion X from 2008. Just a beautiful, tasty smoke.

Next up was a Bolivar Edición Regional Alemania from 2006. Very, very nice.

Wanted to smoke another cuban, but we got to talking about Pepin Blue Lanceros; so, I went into the walk-in humi and picked one up.
An excellent smoke.

Chris McCann and I were talking about Illusiones last week. He likes them, but I have not found them to my liking.
So, last night Chris gifted me a Singulare. Thanks much, brother. I really enjoyed this cigar. Smoked it down to 3/4 of an inch.
Guess I'll have to reevaluate my thoughts on this brand. As you see above, Chris also smoked one last night.

Headed home a little early; so, no Anejo last night.

Went over to Schlesinger's in the late afternoon yesterday.

Started with an Opus X Perfecxion X from 2009. Just LOVE that oppie taste.

Next up was a Liga Pravada Dirty Rat. What a great smoke. Love this cigar. Talk about radically different taste profiles :p.

Decided to see what the Mi Amour was all about. Uuuuug.... and this cigar made the top 5 of CA :laugh:. Got a little over half way through and put it down.

Pulled out an Anejo No. 50 from this years release as the last smoke of the day. Yummy, yummy

Didnt like the Mi Amour, I was really thinking hard about tracking a couple down.

You should definitely try one of these. Remember that everyone's tastes are different. Many of the BOTLs at Schlesinger's really like them, but the one that I smoked was not to my liking. That said, I will smoke another one to verify the first experience because it is always possible to get a bad one in the bunch.

Even if it had been a little better, it still doesn't make the top 10 IMHO. As always, YMMV :D

Heading down to my local, and going to bring in an opus Forbidden X that I have been wanting to try...

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto while shoveling snow.

601 Green Tronco this evening.

601 Red Robusto this morning.

Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto this afternoon.

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig this evening.

I smoked a Tat Petit Cazadore this afternoon and just finished an Anejo #49 from the X-mas shipment.

I attempted to smoke a Tat Peitit Caz today, first smoke in over a week. Still a freakin' no go, couldn't get any taste and about passed out from dagnabbit coughing my head off. HGUE sigh.

San Miguel Toro

Padron 1926 No. 2 Maduro

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto

601 Blue Prominente

I smoked a Tat Petit Cazadore this afternoon and just finished an Anejo #49 from the X-mas shipment.

How'd you like the Tat Loren?

Smoked like a champ. All of them have. Now I had a Sancho A I had to destroy because the cigar was plugged over 75% of it. Thus I pulled out an Anejo #49.

601 Red Robusto this morning.

601 Blue Robusto this afternoon.

Murcielago Churchill this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.