• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this stick

Nicaraguan Puro

16" x 150

IMG_0357.jpg

I had some time today so I smoked a couple cigars.

Hoyo Epi #2 - last one but there will be more!

5 Vegas Miami PC - best value NC, IMO.

I ended up choosing and smoking a Padron Millennium Natural today.

CAO Lx2 robusto, was almost overwhelmingly flavorful with a mixed berry taste w/ some chocolate. Not sure if I like it or not.

I fired up one of my Outlaw LFD's and it hit the spot. Now I have 3 left. I think its the one from 2006.

Ok..I started off with a Opus X with a few years on it. I also torched a Power Ranger with a few years on it. Then fired up a Padron 3k. Then a Opus X Love Affair from the CFCF 2010 box. I handed out a Opus x Chili Pepper and Shark from the CFCF 2010 box. I also smoked a Padron 1964 gifted to me by Redraider. Fired up a AF Cuban Belicoso and finished the night with a aged Opus X. I forgot which one is was but I am sorta smoked out for a few days. Overall a good day. :thumbs:

Ok..I started off with a Opus X with a few years on it. I also torched a Power Ranger with a few years on it. Then fired up a Padron 3k. Then a Opus X Love Affair from the CFCF 2010 box. I handed out a Opus x Chili Pepper and Shark from the CFCF 2010 box. I also smoked a Padron 1964 gifted to me by Redraider. Fired up a AF Cuban Belicoso and finished the night with a aged Opus X. I forgot which one is was but I am sorta smoked out for a few days. Overall a good day. :thumbs:

Sounds like a hell of a day!

Just another slow Thursday! ;)

Quesada Tributo Julio

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico Robusto

Hispaniola Tres Carabelas

Liga Privada T52 Belicoso

Padron 1964 Principe Maduro

My Father No. 1

Are you serious?!?!? If so I'm super jealous. Any chance you are selling a chili pepper? I have been looking for one. What was your favorite smoke for the day?

Are you serious?!?!? If so I'm super jealous. Any chance you are selling a chili pepper? I have been looking for one. What was your favorite smoke for the day?

Did it sound like I was joking? :laugh: And no, I don't have any extra Opus X Chili Peppers. My favorite? That is easy...the next one I fire up. :laugh:

Show off! :whistling::p

Don't worry Juddster I think I forgot one or two others. I also smoked a Juan Lopez, Diplomatico and a Bolivar today that was a gift from a generous BOTL. Thank you once again and now my throat feels like I swallowed a piece of sandpaper after this bender I went on this week. :laugh:

LG Diez Cubano, the '06 blend. Very good and smooth... not the a$$kicker I was thinking it would be. Age maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.