• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus maddie was bizarre and unlike others I have had. Prototype was good and strong. It will be very interesting to see how they final blend compares. Al said he added some spice and took out some power, which imo sounds like exactly the prescription this smoke needed.

PSP #2 and a Nestor Miranda Art Deco while sitting on the porch with Beyond the Band.

Illusione Holy Lance Maduro

GregSVT sent this along in the blind PIF and I was able to cross this off my wish list. It met every one of my expectations and was the best Illusione I have smoked so far :D Thanks Greg!

Still recovering from a soar throat and a cold but couldnt resist them temptation of a cigar. Smoked a J. Fuego 777 corojo.

I've been on a number 2 kick. Thus far I've had a Don Carlos No.2, a Monte No.2, a Diplimatico No. 2, an H. Upman No.2, and a RyJ No. 2 Tubo (though that's a different size). I've run out of number 2's in my humi, I think. I am going to have to dig deep for more No. 2.

I've been on a number 2 kick. Thus far I've had a Don Carlos No.2, a Monte No.2, a Diplimatico No. 2, an H. Upman No.2, and a RyJ No. 2 Tubo (though that's a different size). I've run out of number 2's in my humi, I think. I am going to have to dig deep for more No. 2.

I love it!

I'm on 4 days of vacation with the family in Turks & Caicos, brought some of the big guns with me. So far while killing a bottle of Appleton Estate 12 year, among other libations, I've put fire to the following:

Edmundo Dantes Conde 109
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Trinidad Reyes
RASS
La Riqueza petit corona (forgot th number)
Padilla 1932 lancero (Pepin blend)
Partagas Short

So far, so good, and I have another full day left before we have to head back to NYC. The Appleton will not last, however.

I stopped by a B&M near where I had today's second-of-three knee injection. It's a well kept and stocked little walk-in humidor with prices only a bit higher than usual.

I yearned for a Fuente Don Carlos #4 because when I want a smooth, mild, and delicious cigar I usually smoke Fuentes.

Stay smoky my friend. :p

I smoked my last LFD Factory press and it was damn good,

Boli Corona Extra, Upmann Mag 48, Boli Petit Belicoso. Lots of work done, and these three made for some good company :)

5663332884_afd3e8d651.jpg

An 8-9-8 Maduro and a Pikeland Pils is a wonderful way to end a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.