• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled out one of the cigars Carlito gave me and smoked it since I don't have 3 hours to smoke my Twin Towers A tonight. Probably do that tomorrow and review it. And yes, the Carlito cigar didn't disappoint me either. :thumbs:

I pulled out one of the cigars Carlito gave me and smoked it since I don't have 3 hours to smoke my Twin Towers A tonight. Probably do that tomorrow and review it. And yes, the Carlito cigar didn't disappoint me either. :thumbs:

Loren, I'll be smoking my Twin Towers tomorrow as well since it was too late last night and I'm at work today. Gonna be a great day tomorrow...

Smoked my first RASS tonight :D

Hmmm... aaaannd?

Loren, I'll be smoking my Twin Towers tomorrow as well since it was too late last night and I'm at work today. Gonna be a great day tomorrow...

Unfortunately I didn't get to smoke it due to not getting any sleep yesterday morning. I pretty much slept the afternoon away after we got back from the trip to Houston. Now I can't sleep once again and have to make another run to Houston for my brother.

Had my first of the Liga Privada Line. A No. 9 Belicoso. Damn good flavor profile, but it had a tunnel that ran from an inch in until about the halfway point which made the draw terrible. Still, I'd smoke another. The one thing that really stood out was the smoke that it produced. Not when I would draw but when I wasn't. It smoked like it was on fire! I don't know the story on these, but I'd add a box if the price was right.

Been on a sun grown binge ever since I had the H. Upmann a few weeks back. Last night I torched up an Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Sun Grown a the local bar. Needless to say I was not disappointed. I have every intention of picking up a few more this week and sitting down to do a proper review in my record.

Smoked my first RASS tonight :D

Hmmm... aaaannd?

Thank you Swissy. It was a fantastic smoke and a great way for me to end the day. It was very unique to me compared to the NCs and CCs I've experienced and I love to try new things! I will have to keep some of these around the house in the future.

Thank you Swissy. It was a fantastic smoke and a great way for me to end the day. It was very unique to me compared to the NCs and CCs I've experienced and I love to try new things! I will have to keep some of these around the house in the future.

:cool:
one of my top 5 all time fav's - I always have a box around. Glad you enjoyed it...

I dug deep for an old Boris 11. This is still one of my all time favorites. I don't know if the current blend Corona is selling is the same, but it looks like I am going to have to try because they are just that good.

PSP2 Tubo - tried another one of these too-young cigars just to satisfy my Party fix. Though young, lots of flavor but the rest of these get forgotten for a couple years.

BPC - always a delight. Have to find some with age one day because I'll NEVER age them myself!:blush:

Just finished up another painting session (5 hours) after work. Hungry and tired but decided to light up one of the Montecristo Platinum s I just got. Listening to the Bruce Springsteen Nebraska album on the radio and sitting in my new backyard. Weathers great and Im feeling good:)

Just finished up a Chateau Fuente King B Sungrown for lunch accompanied by a smoked salmon sandwich. What can I say... it's been one of those days.

I've had a light week of cigar smoking. I've fired up another Opus X Lost City Lancero and 2 858 SG's from the earlier years. I'm guess pre-2006 and they are ok. I have one left and probably will fire it up tonight. They just don't taste that good to me any more. :(

An AF R52, Thanks Dave (thechenman), I think :0 ...now I must find room for more cigars in the humidor :p

Smoking an ed 109 with e and sirius Joe, trying to decide what is next

I smoked my last 858 SG this morning and it was from pre-2006. It just didn't have the SG taste I fell in love with. Plus, I just finished another Opus X Lost City Lancero and they still have a little kick to them. Tasty... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.