• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up a RASS, Man I love these things and it couldnt have been a better day for it. I actually nubbed it and still found it hard to put down. I may get to another tonight we'll see how the evening goes.

Just some more 858 SG's. I do have 4 cigars with no bands on them. No clue what they are so I may have some fun soon.

Wolters gm, edmundo dantes pre release, some old partagas and a ssm

Finishing up a Grimalkin toro from Emilio Cigars.... It's not a bad stick but not worth 8.50 imo.

Wolters gm, edmundo dantes pre release, some old partagas and a ssm

Haaaaa.................... Prick ;)

Well...We managed to smoke the 3 unbanded cigars and the last was given to the guy that works at the local coffee shop. I know 2 of them was prototypes but not the brand names.
One had a nice cinnamon taste which was a prototype. My sister loved it. My sister's boyfriend didn't say much about his. Mine was a pretty good smoke with as close to jet black ash and haven't seen something like this one before. It did pick up closer to the end in strength. I kept thinking it was a Nicaraguan blend. A pretty good day.

I fired up a CFCF EL Scorpion Maduro 2010 and it still has one hell of a kick. :D

Just finished up a La Verite 2009... Great smoke... Still debating what to fire up next

Anejo from '08 while walking the dogs and earlier today an AF Chateau sungrown.

I broke down and bought a Don Carlos #2. I knew I should have gotten the DC Maximus #4. The DC #2 tasted like ass crack. :(

HDM Epi #2 Tubo. This one was really strong but still good, I dont know what it is about this but everyone that I've smoked has given me that queezy slow down feeling in my stomach. Again I think I either tried smoking it too fast or they are just that strong to me and need some significant time to mellow out, I've actually thought about untubing these to accelerate the aging process.

Since I had to do my annual eye exam and get my eyes dilated, I got to stay home and smoke a cigar. Chose a tat Tattoo I bought in April, started off with a slight tunnel but it cleared up after a purge. They're not really something to write home about but there were some good flavors going in and out. I don't feel this was one of Pete's best blends. YMMV.

Walked the dogs with one of Puffnstuffs MFLB blend and wow! I am sweating from the forehead from this one. Just popped the band off and don't think I'll last much longer :laugh: . Didn't want to go to sleep THAT early. Good stuff!

The Puff N Stuff MFLB is definitely a "sit down" cigar. For me, at least!

Broke into the bundle of Devil's Weed today. For how cheap these things are, I'm going to pick up another bundle from CI. I think these will make a really good knock around cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.