• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliva V #4 - loving these. Great value and quality.

'03 BPC while watching a replay of the Bills vs Pats. Great game!

The Puff N Stuff MFLB is definitely a "sit down" cigar. For me, at least!

Broke into the bundle of Devil's Weed today. For how cheap these things are, I'm going to pick up another bundle from CI. I think these will make a really good knock around cigar.

I blame MadMonk for giving out the best kept secret in cheap cigars :angry: :laugh: Now I have to go buy some more before the shelves get wiped out.

I fired up a couple more 858 SG's and I'm starting to panic. I only have 7 left in the box and about to fire one up.

Had a leg of a davi special c from Tom, a vsg er special size from stardogg and a cm5 secretos from cb at stanzas. All very good

Tonight's smoke was a Padron 5000 bought by mistake. Damn low light in the walk in humi and my decreasing eyesight! Thought I bought a fiver of 3000's but grabbed 5000's by mistake. Oh well I truly enjoyed the 5000 and as a bonus I have 4 more to smoke!!

5 Vegas Cask Strength II that I've had for a while. I've had several of these, and I really enjoyed them. However, this one had all sorts of construction and burn problems. Clipped the cap with my regular cutter, and the remainder of the cap fell off, starting to unravel rest of the wrapper with it. Taste was on par with the other CSII's I've had, though it tunneled something fierce and wouldn't stay lit after about the first third or so.

Smoked an Illusione MK Ultra last night.

Thick and heavy smoke packed in a small package...with that familiar Illusione profile. I wish I bought more when I had the chance.

One leg of a Parti Culebra, one leg of a Davidoff Special C (the older, smaller rg one), a Montecristo C '03 EL from Phil, a Tatuaje Petite Havana Cazadore, and then a Short Story Maduro.

One leg of a Parti Culebra, one leg of a Davidoff Special C (the older, smaller rg one), a Montecristo C '03 EL from Phil, a Tatuaje Petite Havana Cazadore, and then a Short Story Maduro.

Looks like you have your whole day planned out. :thumbs:

Sat down to a EP Carillo Short run last night and am hoping to squeeze in a 601 La Bomba this evening if time permits.

More 858 SG's and Short Story Maduro's went poof this week. :D

I'm currently enjoying a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico.

After a meal of burgers, fries and beer, I am on the back porch with a Litto Gomez Lancero and more beer!

Smoked a Litto Gomez Vintage 2010 Dominicana and paired it with a Great Lakes Nosferatu. What a great medium bodied cigar, the spices remind me of pumpkin ale, except in a cigar.

It's a shame the temps are falling below 50 now and it's going to be torture to smoke large cigars outside when it gets colder.

I couldn't resist another '03 BPC as I found myself staring longingly at them nestled in their chocolaty row.

I just finished a 858 SG. Down to 4. :(

Having my first Padron 1964 maduro and it is fantastic! Thanks to my wife for picking up a couple of these beautys for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.