• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up after a nightmare So I just had to smoke this to make it all better.

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/24c83982a2ef11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

I too had a nightmare last night. Only mine was that I was all out of these:
photobucket-10100-1338045605784.jpg

I immediately woke up and checked under my pillow to make sure the Cigar Farie didn't smoke them all while I was fast asleep. The good news is they are safe...well all but one! Look what you've started
I would have nightmares if I thought I was out of those as well. That is a cigar I would love to have a few of.

Hoyo de Monterry No2 Epicure (well last friday)

What a nice smoke!

photobucket-10100-1338045605784.jpg

I immediately woke up and checked under my pillow to make sure the Cigar Farie didn't smoke them all while I was fast asleep. The good news is they are safe...well all but one! Look what you've started
I would have nightmares if I thought I was out of those as well. That is a cigar I would love to have a few of.

Have you ever smoked Pepins' El Centurion cigar? I read where they are compared to that blend, which sadly, I don't have anymore of. The last one I smoked was a gift from Isy.

I'm went for a OR Tatuaje T110, god these things are delicious!

this evening after dinner I enjoyed a Davidoff Colorado Claro short perfecto... I don't usually like Davidoff products but this is delicious! It has some spice and none of that stereotypical grassiness that exists in many of there other smokes. Great Smoke!

Today I tried my first Illusione HL Maduro. I thought it had interesting flavors, subtle tobacco sweetness and a woody flavor. But the draw was to tight and the burn had some issues.

J. Fuego Origen Robusto this morning.
La Riqueza No. 4 this afternoon.
LP Undercrown Belicoso this evening.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/PurosLocos/photobucket-10100-1338045605784.jpg

Have you ever smoked Pepins' El Centurion cigar? I read where they are compared to that blend, which sadly, I don't have anymore of. The last one I smoked was a gift from Isy.

I've also heard the same thing and a Pepin rep told me the wrapper on the two was the same, but he couldn't tell me anything else about the similarities/differences. I haven't smoked a Centurion yet, but I have a couple resting so I think now its time to put one of them to good use . I'll report back after I give the Centurion a try.

RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut. My first Rocky Patel cigar. Solid meh from me. Draw was too tight, flavor was blah.

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico
La Reloba Seleccion Habano
La Reloba Seleccion Sumatra

If I was to rank them they would be:

1: Sumatra
2: Mexico
3: Habano

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico
La Reloba Seleccion Habano
La Reloba Seleccion Sumatra

If I was to rank them they would be:

1: Sumatra
2: Mexico
3: Habano

That Sumatra wrapper is one on my "to try" list, even more so since it's affordable. I think I'll put it right behind my Xikar HC and Ortega lineup. Thanks for the tip, Dave!

Last night, a Ramon Allones Celestial Finos while watching a Korean drama with the wifey.

Lito Gomez SB#4

First one I've ever had. Local b&m got a box of em. I loved it. It suited me from the the time the flame hit it, down to the nub. Would like to buy a fiver but at $20/stick.........ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.