• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing up a Frank, jr. and while it didn't start all that great the second thirds have been very nice. I will give the second cigar in the box a few months of down time and give it another try.

2007 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes with Kris (LightThis!) and his nephew yesturday. Thanks brother.

Paul

Had a stogie last night with Nashkicker.... I smoked a Kristoff Maduro. (thanks Paul) It was pretty good.

Smoked a Padron Londre Maduro and Jesus Fuego's Nicaraguan 777 Belisco with Criollo Maduro wrapper with a couple of fingers of single malt.

I knew the Londre was going to be good but the 777, obtained via MoneyColletor, was a very pleasant surprise. The stick didn't have the perfect symmetry of higher priced smokes, and the profile was relatively static, but it was a very tasty, medium body cigar with enough varietals of sweet and spice to keep me interested until the end.

During the day, a Cuesta-Rey centro fino sungrown churchill gifted from my son last Xmas and after some Chinese dinner, H. Upmann Mag50.

I had my second mini-mum today. Very different than the first with some peculiar flavors. Not bad!

I nubbed the shit of a FANTASTIC RASCC tonight.

r600x600.jpg

Smoked more than my limit last night. Started with a Padron Executive. It was milder than most Padrons I've tried. Later light up one of the new Undercrown Vivas. This was a much bolder smoke than the original Undercrowns, from first light to nub. I think I like it better. Finished the evening with a Don Pepin Garcia Classic Cuban. Wasn't expecting much but it was a fine cigar. Great flavors. Draw was very loose but the stick didn't burn too hot. The Classic Cuban or other Black labels look like great buys.

Lighted a lil wolfie yesterday. good smoke but not the best of the gang I'd say.

After a long day I went looking for some Fausto's to get my cigar buzz on and happened upon a partial box of Padron '64 Anni SI-15 I picked up from JFields. The last time I had one it wopped me upside the head good. This time around it matched my mood perfectly! Great cigar, thanks John!

Status
Not open for further replies.