• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hemingway Classic after Lunch and a well rested Opus X (only a Lost City) at Kick Off time...

A Un-named Reserva yesterday. It seemed a little too moist and the flavors were muted.

carrj.jpg

I have really enjoyed every E.P. Carrillo cigar I have smoked lately, they all have flawless construction and great flavors!

Ave Maria corona - complex med to full - another AJ success, IMO.

Cuenca y Blanco no? Currently CyB, After Dr. Alejandro Martinez Cuenca and Jose Blanco?

Well no surprise but im gonna have to go with a Drew Estates Tabak Dulce Coffee Infused. Just one of those days looking for a nice creamy smooth flavored smoke! (with me, thats just about anyday though LOL)

mcwrobustoii.jpg

This was a nice surprise as I picked up a sampler not expecting much to be honest.  I finally got around to opening the box up and picked out the Liga II robusto and was amazed at the quality of construction, the razor sharp burn, which required no touch-ups.  Oh and the flavor, while not complex was quite enjoyable paired with my morning coffee.  Let's just say that this cigar kicked started my day with a great beginning.  Thank you Senior Moreno!

Pugman1943 said:
CAO LX2 Rosado ( thank you 2K6TBSS ).

I love those cigars! Might be my fav CAO stick. Cameroon Beli is damn good CAO, too.

601 Green Tronco to watch the Superbowl Replay. :p

JdN Cabinetta No.11
La Duena Petit Robusto
Asylum Mini Corona
Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial

Slick300 said:
Joya de Nicaragua Frankenstick. Well, that's what I called it, anyway. A special blend with sections of five different wrappers at the Jose Blanco seminar. I'd buy a box if I could. Really intriguing, and delicious.

Also an Undercrown Viva.
Kevin from Buttheads had this, I think he was the first, and it is an interesting stick. Great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.